Emulation Galaxy Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  6
Author: Subject: Hogane kralju!
DieH@rd
Administrator

Mood: Proud member of "Glorious PC gaming Master Race".

[*] posted on 26.5.2008 at 19:18

LEAVE HOGAN ALOOOONEEE!!!

:lol:

"There is but one path. We kill them all."
- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."
-Prophecy of Dr.Fate, Smallville S9

"It is Microsoft. And I will kill them."
- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
G.I.Joe
Wrestling God

Mood: The Perfect One

[*] posted on 26.5.2008 at 22:17

:lol::lol::lol:

1.Kurt Angle For showcasing the true definition of a machine.
2.Stone Cold For revolutionizing the greatest era in sports entertainment history.
3.Randy Orton For setting the standards of being heel.
4.Shawn Michaels For stopping the show with his unmatched showmanship.
5.The Rock For cutting the greatest promos in history.
6.Edge For the man who can pull off being a face or heel without breaking a sweat.
7.Bret Hart For creating a legacy seemingly unparalleled.
8.Sting For proving success does not come with big packages.
9.Chris Benoit For introducing me with the beauty of technical wrestling.
10.Mr.Perfect For being one of the most gifted in-ring performers in wrestling.

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 27.5.2008 at 11:24

Mogao bi ponovo da pregledam one moje Hulk Hogan Ultimate Anthology dvd-ove. Ono, barem onaj zadnji feud sa Shawn-om kad je Hogan odradio resurection/power up i uperio prst u Shawn-a a ceo stadion povikao: "YYYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!"

:D

A kad sam vec kod povika publike, niko nikada nece nadmasiti Rock-a.

- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."

- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Nick
Super Administrator

Mood: CHANGE!

[*] posted on 27.5.2008 at 12:28

Poslednji mech u WWE-u mu je sa Randy Ortonom koji je bio usual crap, Hogan je dobio naravno, ustao iz RKO-a... i tako...

You don't stop playing video games because you get old. You get old because you stop playing video games. :)
G.I.Joe
Wrestling God

[*] posted on 27.5.2008 at 12:42

Zanimljivo je da je i Rocku , izmedju ostalog posledji mec bio sa Randyem , na WM 20 , kad je Orton dao RKO Mick Foley !

2.Stone Cold For revolutionizing the greatest era in sports entertainment history.
6.Edge For the man who can pull off being a face or heel without breaking a sweat.

Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 9.6.2008 at 17:04

Sad mu je i cerka slupala kola, ali hvala bogu nije poslala nikoga u bolnicu.
http://www.hellarious.com/2008/05/now-thats-hellarious/

You don't stop playing video games because you get old. You get old because you stop playing video games. :)
nebojsa986
exchange freak

Mood: Don't make me come over there !

[*] posted on 9.6.2008 at 17:28

That thing can kick hogan's ass :lol:

http://www.dudarim.com Дударимов блог - ероцке дисчарџабилне вантаѕије и прикљученија

Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 9.6.2008 at 21:19

U drugim vestima Hogan i njegov stari drugar Eric Bishoff prave novu wrestling federaciju, o da, stara ideja od prosle godine je revived... samo sa novim konceptom ovog puta - its Celebrity Championship Wrestling :lol: BROTHER!

Quote:

Hulk Hogan's new "Celebrity Championship Wrestling" TV series, co-produced by Eric Bischoff, is now inviting the general public to attend the first TV tapings starting this week California. The tapings will take place on June 4, 9, 12, 17 and 19. The show is scheduled to air on CMT this summer.

PRESS RELEASE

The new series will feature ten celebrity contestant, male and female, in tag teams, competing against each in weekly eliminations until only one remains. The show tapes in Los Angeles in a small studio and tickets are FREE!

Think about it for a minute. Seriously. How long have you waited to see '80s music sensation Tiffany perform a pile driver on The Real World's Trishelle? Up close. For free. This show is going to make all of your reality television dreams come true in what might be the most entertaining new reality show of the season! You don't even need to be a fan of wrestling to have a great time.

Contestants include Dustin Diamond (Screech from Saved by the Bell), Tiffany, Todd Bridges (Different Strokes), Trishelle (Real World), Butterbean (boxer/ Jackass 2), Nikki Ziering (Playboy), Frank Stallone (musician), Erin Murphy (Tabitha from Bewitched), and two surprise contestants! The contestants will be trained by former pro wrestlers, and the panel of judges will consist of Hulk Hogan, former World Championship Wrestling president Eric Bischoff, and a surprise celebrity guest.

The minimum age to attend is 10. For more information and to print our free tickets, please use the following link. Thanks and we hope to see you at the show!

WEBSITE INVITE

CMT and Hulk Hogan are shaking up the wrestling world!

The new series will feature 10 celebrity contestants, male and female, in tag teams, performing moves like the Pile Driver, the Running Power Slam, Dragon Sleeper and the Triple Power Bomb as they compete against one another in for the CCW title! Two former pro wrestlers will train the contestants, with Hulk, former World Championship Wrestling president Eric Bischoff, and a surprise celebrity guest serving as judges.

Contestants include Dustin Diamond (Screech from Saved by the Bell), Tiffany, Todd Bridges (Different Strokes), Trishelle (Real World), Butterbean (boxer/ Jackass 2), Nikki Ziering (Playboy), Frank Stallone (musician), Erin Murphy (Tabitha from Bewitched), and two surprise contestants!

Don't miss the chance to be a part of the intimate audience in the coolest new show of the season!

This show tapes in a converted warehouse at:
2413 Firestone Blvd.
South Gate, CA., 90280

Free parking is available on the warehouse parking lot.

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 9.6.2008 at 21:25

hahahaha! ZAKON! Jedva cekam neke slike sa snimanja. :lol:

- Spartacus

Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10.6.2008 at 06:00

Sta reci drugo osim HOGANE KRALJU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-GyqgOxV4g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1_NvSs-pkE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhh04sn3dZY

joj

[Edited on 10-6-2008 by Nick4life]

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 10.6.2008 at 09:58

Quote:
Originally posted by Nick4life

Contestants include Dustin Diamond (Screech from Saved by the Bell), Tiffany, Todd Bridges (Different Strokes), Trishelle (Real World), Butterbean (boxer/ Jackass 2), Nikki Ziering (Playboy), Frank Stallone (musician), Erin Murphy (Tabitha from Bewitched), and two surprise contestants!

Dennis Rodman je jedan od tih suprise takmicara. Neko ga je uslikao dok je isao na snimanje [in tights!] :D

- Spartacus

G.I.Joe
Wrestling God

[*] posted on 10.6.2008 at 12:18

Dennis Rodman je car nad carevima. Vrlo je moguce da je on jedan od tih suprise takmicara ,posto je odlican prijatelj sa Hoganom , secam se jos u WCW je cesto dolazio i bio clan nWo.

OMG ovo nisam znao : At Bash at the Beach '98, Rodman & Hogan defeated Karl Malone & Diamond Dallas Page
ovo moram da nabavim , definitivno :lol:

[Edited on 10.6.2008 by G.I.Joe]

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 10.6.2008 at 12:43

haha, to sam gledao. :D

- Spartacus

Snake-Eyes
Dark Ronin

Mood: Phönix herunter

[*] posted on 13.6.2008 at 15:24

Quote:
Sad mu je i cerka slupala kola, ali hvala bogu nije poslala nikoga u bolnicu.
http://www.hellarious.com/2008/05/now-thats-hellarious/

Verovatno su kupili specijalni family pack dozvola u Smederevu:D
Jako dobar thread,LOL:)Davno nisam citao nesto ovako,kakvo osvezenje posle seizmickih konstrukcija:)
Hogan je fuckin' Legend i nece se pomiriti da tek tako fade-uje,imace on jos gomile desavanja.Wait and see...:D

"WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE!!!" - Simon Belmont
Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 22.6.2008 at 22:00

BUT... REVERSAL! Hoganova zena preuzima spotlight!

Quote:
Well, the rumors are true, in addition to her outlandish comments about her son’s car accident Linda Hogan is also in fact dating a 19 year old kid who went to school with her two children.

Brooke Hogan on her mother (pictured) dating a 19 year old: “Yes, it’s true. I’m totally freaked out. This is really weird. I personally don’t like it at all or condone it. I went to school with him. He was a grade under me. Me and Nick know him well. Me and Nick are two years apart, and he was right between us in school.”

Jebeni haos! Sto je najbolesnije lik lici na Hogana iz mladjih dana.

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 22.6.2008 at 22:42

Jedva cekam film :)

- Spartacus

Greenman
Montenigga

Mood: Green

[*] posted on 23.6.2008 at 00:35

Ahaha, ovi klinci izgleda iz novina saznaju shta im roditelji chine..

Einstein je kidao matematiku bolje od Mileve..
Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 23.6.2008 at 01:07

Da posebno moj imenjak Nick koji chita novine u zatvoru :lol:

Snake-Eyes
Dark Ronin

Mood: Phönix herunter

[*] posted on 23.6.2008 at 01:40

Quote:
BUT... REVERSAL! Hoganova zena preuzima spotlight!

Quote:
Well, the rumors are true, in addition to her outlandish comments about her son’s car accident Linda Hogan is also in fact dating a 19 year old kid who went to school with her two children.

Brooke Hogan on her mother (pictured) dating a 19 year old: “Yes, it’s true. I’m totally freaked out. This is really weird. I personally don’t like it at all or condone it. I went to school with him. He was a grade under me. Me and Nick know him well. Me and Nick are two years apart, and he was right between us in school.”

Jebeni haos! Sto je najbolesnije lik lici na Hogana iz mladjih dana.

OMG:lol:Hogan joj ostavio komplexe tako da mora da se lozi na likove koji lice na njega:D

"WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE!!!" - Simon Belmont
Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 25.6.2008 at 20:39

Cirkus se nastavlja :) Ovo je bolje nego reality show.

Quote:
Our friends at TMZ.com has released audio tapes of a 911 call made by Linda Hogan back on May 22nd. While leaving her house and spotting Hulk driving in the direction of her house, Linda proceeded chase Hulk and call the police.

Linda told the 911 operator that Hulk was violating a court order by being near her, and that she was chasing his yellow Dodge Charger in her vehicle. The operator repremanded Linda, telling her not to chase the man she claims was harassing her. The audio from that 911 call can be heard here.

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 25.6.2008 at 21:06

Quote:
The operator repremanded Linda, telling her not to chase the man she claims was harassing her.

Pure WIN

- Spartacus

SuperStaljin
Super Fr1ck

Mood: freaky

[*] posted on 25.6.2008 at 21:20

Amerikanski

Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11.7.2008 at 04:58

Show se nastavlja

Quote:
Hulk Hogan commented on his estranged wife's boyfriend and a variety of other topics during an appearance on the Bubba The Love Sponge radio show on Wednesday morning. Hogan claimed that the man who left threatening messages on his phone and sent a threatening letter that suggested Nick Bollea "will bleed" cannot be found.

He turned his attention to Linda's boyfriend and complained that he is using his weight room and touching all the Hulk memorabilia kept in the couple's home. He said the weights don't bother him, but he's irked by the 19 year-old kid touching his memorabilia. Hogan also cracked that he took a bottle of holy water to court with him recently because he wanted to throw it on a few people to see if they would burn.

Hogan also claimed he worked a shoot match with Antonio Inoki in Japan. He said Inoki called him the night before and said they would shoot in broken English. Hogan said he didn't realize what was going on until he was kicked below the belt twice and was knocked out by an elbow to the temple. He also stated that at certain times he taped a small blade inside his mouth and kept another one on his wrist for protection.

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 11.7.2008 at 06:42

:lol:

Treba da dodje u TNA, zivot ce mu biti laksi. :)

- Spartacus

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 19.7.2008 at 17:46

Eric Bischoff talk about new Hogan reality show:

Quote:
[Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Wrestling] certainly fulfilled that pre-requisite. In my book “Controversy Creates Cash” I discuss my “better than, less than, or different than” approach to creative strategy and solutions. This reality show hit on all eight cylinders by being different than any other wrestling show on television, and therefore in my own not-so humble opinion, “better than”. The wrestling ability of the cast and their performances improved so dramatically over the period of just a couple of weeks, that even the most cynical critics will be surprised. The effort that our production team as well as Jimmy, Brian, Brutus and Hulk, and a hundred others put into this effort really makes me very proud of the product.

It has also whet my appetite.

People continue to ask me if I will ever get back into the wrestling business in a competitive way. I ended “Controversy Creates Cash” with six words: “Probably Not, But Never Say Never”.

I’m glad I did.

- Spartacus

Pages:  1  2    4  ..  6

Go To Top