Emulation Galaxy Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1    3  ..  66
Author: Subject: Gran Turismo 5 - Patch 1.10 resume option, racing gear, AI improvements and lots of bugfixes
Veroneze
1337 Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 25.3.2008 at 23:13
Gran Turismo 5 - Patch 1.10 resume option, racing gear, AI improvements and lots of bugfixes

Update - Sve sto znamo o GT5:

Quote:
content:
• more than 1000 cars ("830 classic / 170 premium" but nobody knows what exactly that means)
○ confirmed new brands: Ferrari, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Tesla
○ confirmed new series: NASCAR, WRC
• 60 / 20 tracks (again, nobody knows what those numbers mean)
○ confirmed new real tracks: Top Gear Test Track, Daytona
○ confirmed new fantasy tracks: London, Eiger, Madrid

offline:
• single race, 2 player splitscreen
• time trial
• garage, car wash, oil change
• licence test, championships
• photo mode (circuit & locations)
• museum
• GTTV (compatible with PSP)

online:
• private rooms, lobbies
• text & voice chat
• photo and replay album
• YouTube replay output
• time trial rankings

other
• car tuning
• damage, affects handling, roll overs
• PlayStation Eye head tracking
• up to 1080p 60fps
• up to Dolby 7.1
• custom soundtracks

menu
• Arcade, Online, Dealer, GT mode, Status, Theatre, Options, Manual

Nove ikonice u meniju:

Red je da dobije i svoj topic.

Novoga je da su serveri proradili i da je izasao prvi update. Pokusao sam par puta da ga skinem i svaki put pukne download. Koliko su samo serveri preoptereceni.

Stoga, samo cu na brzinu da prenesem informacije u vezi update iz pera Amara, nekima mozda poznatog sa gtplaneta i odnedavno sa gtsurgeons.com

Vise upravo na gtsurgeons.com.

EIGHTH UPDATE 25-3-08

PAL version of Prologue will prompt the download of new update which will give the game a new title - Gran Turismo 5: Prologue Spec II. Notice that this update will clear all you previous QTS settings for all cars (in case you had PAL game earlier and opened S venue in order to get QTS) - so you'll have to tune them all again.

There are plethora of details in the update, while single most important is the terminal absence of ABS (if set to 0) for the first time ever in the seriesif ABS is set to "zero" in QTS menu. It's drastic difference compared to all other previous games, as well as all other GT5:P releases. ABS-0 makes drastic lock-out of wheels if brakes are applied too hard in both physics modes - Standard and especially Professional - thus making a car control a brand new challenge for GT series.

As for other news, there are 35 Events now available in the Online section, Races and Time-Trials.

Notice that races are 70-30% Standard/Professional - while all Time-Trials are Professional. Also notice that all Online Time-Trials are limited only by handling model and PP points. In other words, you can participate with ANY car and any Tire-compound, as long as their respectful manage gives obliged amount of PP's. I find that great, because now there will be enourmous amount of combination for every Event.

Also, pre-race menu has changed, and now you can access to QTS menu prior to the race. Also, clock is now displayed in Pre-race menu.

Match-making is so far working good, while the lag is almost non-existant. However, so far I've been racing with only small filed of drivers, it has to been seen what will happen in 16 players races. Notice that game encourages you not to participate in large-field races if you don't have good connection.

There is Free-Race mode as a part of both Online Race and Time-Trials, where you can drive any car on any track with any tire-compound. However, results are not added into Online Rankings - which leads us to another detail:

Time-Trial races for Online Rankings (available through Arcade mode) will obviously have only S2 tire-compound available, making Online Rankings focused on showing TOP100 drivers all the time. I still find out JP system better, but I guess that competition will get more fearsome as the time will go by. Also worth noticing is that all Time Trial races (where you can't mess with both QTS or tire-compounds) are obviously driven with ABS1, because there is no drastic lock-up that can be experienced now with setting as "0".

Notice that Drift Trials are added in Online Rankings menu, together with Time-Trials.

Another handy addition is that Garage-menu is now available in pre-race menus through all modes - so now you don't have to go back in Garage in order to change the car every time.

Also, Museum is working now, while there is still no glympse of "Behind the Apex" movie in GT:TV - and all other 4 movies that were previously available during Online-Test phase (Evo X and GT-R documentaries) are not available.

That's it for this, now I'm heading to enjoy in fact that ABS is finally dead Smiley. This is a whole new universe now for all old-core Gran Turismo players.

Notice that you'll need to make some port-forwarding if connecting your PS3 to the internet via router. Although game gives you details in News page (now with just some basic news, while there are no News in Dealership section), you can find all info online here (together with glympse of future official Forum):

http://www.gran-turismo.com/support/en/port_number/

[Edited on 20-11-2008 by Nick4life]

[Edited on 1.9.2009 by DieH@rd]

[Edited on 28-9-2009 by Nick4life]

[Edited on 16-6-2010 by Nick4life]

[Edited on 13-10-2010 by Rocky]

[Edited on 3-11-2010 by Nick]

[Edited on 12-11-2010 by Nick]

[Edited on 24-11-2010 by Nick]

[Edited on 27-11-2010 by Nick]

[Edited on 4-12-2010 by Nick]

[Edited on 7-12-2010 by Nick]

[Edited on 20-12-2010 by Nick]

[Edited on 18-2-2011 by Nick]

[Edited on 27-2-2011 by Nick]

[Edited on 7-4-2011 by Nick]

[Edited on 8-6-2011 by Nick]

IssLand - Badger\' lair
Nick
Super Administrator

Mood: CHANGE!

[*] posted on 25.3.2008 at 23:20

Koliko je velik taj spec II update?

You don't stop playing video games because you get old. You get old because you stop playing video games. :)
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Veroneze
1337 Member

[*] posted on 25.3.2008 at 23:28

Quote:
Originally posted by Nick4life
Koliko je velik taj spec II update?

Ne znam, ne pise.

IssLand - Badger\' lair
Kraken
Super Moderator

Mood: Wood

[*] posted on 26.3.2008 at 20:37

Mislim 400mb-a.

PS3 Games:COD4/GT5p/HS/KZ2/LBP/MGS4/Motostorm/R&C ToD/RFOM/RFOM 2/EoJ/Uncharted
Chivee
Romalj

[*] posted on 27.3.2008 at 19:35

Serveri preoptereceni do bola! :(
DieH@rd
Administrator

Mood: Proud member of "Glorious PC gaming Master Race".

[*] posted on 27.3.2008 at 19:38

Kako i ne bi. Ima li nekih cifara, kako je prosla prodaja u EU? Cuo sam da je rasprodato sve. :)

"There is but one path. We kill them all."
- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."
-Prophecy of Dr.Fate, Smallville S9

"It is Microsoft. And I will kill them."
- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Veroneze
1337 Member

[*] posted on 28.3.2008 at 01:33

Quote:
Originally posted by DieH@rd
Kako i ne bi. Ima li nekih cifara, kako je prosla prodaja u EU? Cuo sam da je rasprodato sve. :)

Prodaja do jaja!

master_yoda, kukaj ovdje sto se tice time-attack misija ;]

IssLand - Badger\' lair
Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 1.4.2008 at 05:07

Quote:
Originally posted by DieH@rd

1.000.000 samo u preorderima, prvi put u istoriji video igara :)
Kako je mogla onda da prodje prodaja?

Inace igram GT5p online na volanu, bez pomagala... i odvaljivanje nalozenih klinaca u BMW-ima i Fordovima nikad nije bilo zabavnije :) Nissan ftw.

You don't stop playing video games because you get old. You get old because you stop playing video games. :)
Efendija
1337 Member

Mood: samo tako

[*] posted on 2.4.2008 at 12:04

Evo ja ga danas uzeo na bd, mnogo mi je spora konekcija da sljushti 2 gige bez crasha...
ALI MA STVARNO JE FENOMENALNO
Ona Eiger Nordwand razbija, meni je lepsha i od Londona, kad prebaci se kamera u prvo lice,(ne iz kabine) ona trava i cvece sa strane staze se jbt njishe... Ma jeste da je prolog ali vredi
Odoh ja da vozim
Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2.4.2008 at 15:12

Online igranje je totalni haos, samo sto skoro svaka trka lici na destruction derby, da postoje neka ostecenja u igri ne znam na sta bi ovo licilo onda... mnogo je likova koji nemaju veze sa voznjom.

driver
EmuGlx Legend

Mood: BRRRRRRRRRM

[*] posted on 2.4.2008 at 15:40

^ Nemoj da vozish gornje trke, nego idi dole gde je professional fizika, tu su mnogo ozbiljniji, gore samo deca voze. Pre 2 dana sam vozio 3-4 sata online na Suzuki sa pro fizikom i ako me je neko namerno 2x izbacio, ali stignem ga pa mu vratim :)

It aint about power dude! It\'s all about balance (Keiichi Tsuchiya)
Balance means EVERYTHING in a race (Naoki Hattori)
Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 2.4.2008 at 16:00

Pa vozim sa profi fizikom uvek ali ocigledno oni voze sa obicnom fizikom i padovima... par likova se okretalo da vozi unazad kad im ne uspe izgurivanje sa staze pa se izokrecu. To jos na ovalu... a na drugim stazama je totalni raspad sa njima nemoguce je zavrsiti trku.

Inace igrao sam malo time trials zajebancije radi. U prvih 10 sam u Londonu sa Daihatsu Copen '02, mozete da skinete moj replay ili ghosta :D A samo sam isprobavao kola :lol: Ocigledno je da su top liste i dalje dosta prazne.

UPDATE: Suzuki Swift Sport '07 takodje u Londonu prvih 10 :)
UPDATE2: Nissan Fairlady Z Version S '07, London, I'm #8

Ajde sada "zajebani vozaci" skinite me iz ovih TOP10 lista :lol: ...ili mi postavite neki izazov :)

Extra je to sto od prvih 10 mogu da se skinu replay-ovi i ghostovi.

[Edited on 3-4-2008 by Nick4life]

Brandtii10

Mood: Driving: BMW E92 330i M LeMan Blue

[*] posted on 3.4.2008 at 19:11

GR-P stigao i kod mene, moram sada da pazaarim neki volan!!!
Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 3.4.2008 at 20:13

Driving Force Pro ili Driving Force GT, ostalo ne znam koliko se isplati.

Veroneze
1337 Member

[*] posted on 3.4.2008 at 23:08

Svi tvrde da se ipak G25 daleko više isplati.

IssLand - Badger\' lair
Omega_Red
EmuGlx Legend

Mood: deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves

[*] posted on 3.4.2008 at 23:16

da, to je najbolja kupovina sigurno, ali i kosta 300E meni se cini. :o

Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 3.4.2008 at 23:44

Da li to famozno kvacilo radi u GT5p?

driver
EmuGlx Legend

[*] posted on 4.4.2008 at 00:40

Radi kvachilo, ali G25 su najgore bachene pare za volan :)

Jeste da ima najbolje papuchice i najbolji FF, ali je istovremeno to sve shto valja na volanu :) Onaj menjach mozesh odmah da bacish kroz prozor, a sam volan je od uzasne "koze" koja nikako ne prija dok se koristi, mnogo to sve treba da bude bolje za 300e.

DF GT ce imati slichan FF (lako ce se okretati volan) za manje od 150e, shto ce ga chiniti boljom kupovinom.

[Edited on 3-4-2008 by driver]

Brandtii10

[*] posted on 4.4.2008 at 03:11

Posto vidim da nas ovde ima dosta sa GTP, mozemo li mi nekako da organizujemo neku trku!!!

Ja jedva cekam da uzmem onaj M3!!! Bas me interesuje kako su ga napravili!!!

Inace da se pohvalim, ovo na mom avataru je moja makina, dosla je u moj posed 18.03 posle nesto manje od 5 meseci cekanja!!
Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4.4.2008 at 03:24

Za sada nije moguce organizovati trke u GT5p jer je ceo online mod totalno random. Mozda promene to u nekom updateu a mozda cemo cekati GT5 da bi mogli da organizujemo trke.

Cestitke na kolima i strpljenju ;) Inace nisam neki fan BMW-a, ali M3 je lepo odradjen u igri, osim njega tu je samo Serija 1 budzen i obican u produzenoj varijanti.

Brandtii10

[*] posted on 4.4.2008 at 03:45

Ja nisam imao prilike da vozim BMW do ovog sto sam kupio, ali sam zato pre toga vozio i Mercedes i Audi (A5). I mogu ti reci da sto se voznje tice BMW je nenadjebiv. Izuzetno precizan auto, imas osecaj kao da si na sinama!!!
A volan je definitivno najbolji koji sam drzao u rukama ikad! Auto ima M opremu tako da je i volan kao kod M3 samo od drugacije koze!

[Edited on 4.4.2008 by Brandtii10]
driver
EmuGlx Legend

[*] posted on 4.4.2008 at 11:40

Quote:
Originally posted by Brandtii10
Posto vidim da nas ovde ima dosta sa GTP, mozemo li mi nekako da organizujemo neku trku!!!

Ja jedva cekam da uzmem onaj M3!!! Bas me interesuje kako su ga napravili!!!

Inace da se pohvalim, ovo na mom avataru je moja makina, dosla je u moj posed 18.03 posle nesto manje od 5 meseci cekanja!!

Dobro nisi probao daciju i Fiata i onda se odushevio M3 :)

M3 jeste jedan od najboljih evropskih sportskih automobila, ali je proshlem shto su svi ostali mnogo loshi :)

U igri je skinut original, mozda zvuk nije tako dobar kao ostali, ali brzo dosadi pored pravih sportskih automobila.

[Edited on 4-4-2008 by driver]

rastafarian

Mood: gz up hoes down

[*] posted on 4.4.2008 at 15:23

A sta fali Fiatu?:a?:
rastafarian

Mood: gz up hoes down

[*] posted on 4.4.2008 at 15:26

Shala naravno;]
Dobar je i Fiat...ne mogu svi da voze ono sto bi hteli:yes:
Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4.4.2008 at 19:15

Pa tako nekako ali bar u GT5p to nije problem :)

Pages:  1    3  ..  66

Go To Top