Emulation Galaxy Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  ..  10    12
Author: Subject: Batman - Ultimate thread (strip, TV, film, igre)
DieH@rd
Administrator

Mood: Proud member of "Glorious PC gaming Master Race".

[*] posted on 20.3.2011 at 18:10

Novost u vezi Dark Knight Rises filma!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt's will play Alberto Falcone, son of Mafia chieftain Carmine Falcone, who Tom Wilkinson played in “Batman Begins,” insiders tell Variety's Jeff Sneider. The younger Falcone would bring Christopher Nolan’s “Batman” trilogy full-circle, and fits with the director's stated intentions for continuity and “realistic” villains.
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118034129

"There is but one path. We kill them all."
- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."
-Prophecy of Dr.Fate, Smallville S9

"It is Microsoft. And I will kill them."
- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
bojan_dk

[*] posted on 26.3.2011 at 03:20

My review of the "The Joker" graphic novel. Uzivajte. ;)
P.S. recenzijata e na makedonski.
http://www.makstrip.com.mk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2189

[Edited on 26.3.2011 by bojan_dk]
DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 28.3.2011 at 13:55

4chan wins again

:lol:

- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."

- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
forsaken demon
Supper Administrator

Mood: What a horrible life to have a curse

[*] posted on 28.3.2011 at 16:00

Videh ovo davno, ali je odlično. :)

'Fighting evil, so you don't have to!'

"What are you dense? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you THINK I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman." - Batman Ultimate thread
Rodilo
Walt Disney

Mood: ciganska je mama stvorenje čudno

[*] posted on 28.3.2011 at 16:16

Šta?

forsaken demon
Supper Administrator

[*] posted on 28.3.2011 at 16:29

Pa, ne vidi se slika, ali ako odradiš quote DHovog posta videćeš link.
Očigledno je maznuo od nekog ko ne dozvoljava hotlinking. :D

[Edited on 28-3-2011 by forsaken demon]

"What are you dense? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you THINK I am?
bojan_dk

[*] posted on 29.3.2011 at 13:59

Da napomenem, Joseph Gordon-Levitt NIJE Alberto Falcone.
meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

Mood: woohoo

[*] posted on 1.4.2011 at 07:02

"I think you had enough riddles, Batman!"

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 2.4.2011 at 18:53

WB Animation je najavio njihov novi projekat! U pitanju je "Justice League: Doom" koji ce imati pricu iz stripskog serijala “Tower of Babel”.

Radnja ce pratiti dogadjaje kada Ra’s al Ghul dodje u posed nekoliko kljucnih Batmanovih arhiva. U njima ce naci Betmenov "just in case" fajl koji detaljno opisuje nedostatke i slabe tacke svih JLA membera. Cim je krenuo napad na njih sumnja pada na Batmana, i on pokusava nekako da dokaze da nije negativac.

Quote:
Warner Bros. Animation will follow Green Lantern: Emerald Knights and Batman: Year One with an animated feature “loosely inspired” by the 2000 JLA story arc “Tower of Babel.”

Announced Friday at WonderCon in San Francisco by executive producer Bruce Timm, the tentatively titled Justice League: Doom is the last work of respected writer and producer Dwayne McDuffie, who passed away on Feb. 22.

Written by Mark Waid and illustrated by Howard Porter, Drew Geraci and others, “Tower of Babel” centers on the perceived betrayal of the Justice League by Batman, whose secret files detailing the weaknesses of his colleagues fall into the hands of Ra’s al Ghul. He uses the information to incapacitate the League while distracting Batman with the theft of the bodies of Thomas and Martha Wayne. The revelation that the Dark Knight had devises contingency plans to defeat each of his teammates naturally creates friction, leading the JLA to consider expelling him from their ranks.

Elements of “Tower of Babel” were incorporated into “Starcrossed,” the 2004 three-part series finale of the Justice League animated series.

Justice League: Doom is set to be Warner Bros. Animation’s first direct-to-DVD feature of 2012.

:D Sounds very cool.

- Spartacus

forsaken demon
Supper Administrator

[*] posted on 5.4.2011 at 11:16

Posle dužeg vremena konačno crtani prema nečemu što nisam čitao. :D

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 12.5.2011 at 11:14

Evo prvog prequel stripa za Arkham City.

Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/sNaSB4K
http://www.filesonic.com/file/970697284
http://www.easy-share.com/1915308859/Batman - Arkham City 001 (noads) (2011) (2 covers) (Crankyankers-CPS).cbr
http://hotfile.com/dl/117472400/3eac8d6/Batman_-_Arkham_City_001_(noads)_(2011)_(2_covers)_(Crankyankers-CPS).cbr.html
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ZXE3LA0

- Spartacus

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 16.5.2011 at 19:44

Igracki studio Monolioth [FEAR, NOFL, Shogo] za kraj godine sprema XBLA/PSN/PC igru Batman: Gotham Impostors. U pitanju je 4vs4 FPS igra i kojoj ce igraci biti podeljeni na Batmanov i Jockerov tim.

http://www.gothamcityimpostors.com/
"You don't play as Batman or Joker. Instead you play as a highly customizable "imposter" on Team Bats or Team Jokers. From there, you'll be adjusting your loadouts, your character, and your costume across a series of gametypes and maps."

- Spartacus

Rodilo
Walt Disney

[*] posted on 20.5.2011 at 21:44

Prva slika Bejna.

Stale
Fr1ck

Mood: Winter Is Coming

[*] posted on 16.6.2011 at 12:23

Za one koji ne vole engleski, a vole Betmena :)
http://www.phoenixpress.rs/izdanja/betmen-ubistveni-vic/

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

To permit irresponsible authority is to sow disaster; to hold a man responsible for anything he does not control is to behave with blind idiocy.

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 7.7.2011 at 16:41

Evo i trejlera za novi betmen animirani film! Batman: Year One
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/167771-batman-year-one-t...

:D

- Spartacus

Rodilo
Walt Disney

[*] posted on 12.7.2011 at 11:18

Pages:  1  ..  10    12

Go To Top