Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1    3  ..  11
Author: Subject: SCIENCE FICTION THREAD
Igoritza
Super Saiyan Mod

Mood: ARMY!

[*] posted on 25.4.2009 at 02:54
SCIENCE FICTION THREAD

Wellcome to the SF thread. ovde moete prodiskutovati o svim aktuelnim, i zavrshenim SF TV serijama, jer one obuhvataju zaista veliki spektar, uz izuzetak Star Wars-a, koji uskoro dobija i svoju TV verziju, tako da samo delimichno iskache iz liste.

Update liste shou-ova za diskusiju ce biti redovan, pa po uzoru na Anime thread-ove da navedemo:

FARSCAPE

PLOT:

Quote:
Farscape features a widely diverse and eclectic ensemble of characters who are all escaping from corrupt authorities called Peacekeepers. The protagonists live inside a giant space-dwelling creature named Moya, which serves as their ship. In the first episode, they are joined by the main character, John Crichton (Ben Browder), a modern-day American astronaut who accidentally flew into the entrance of a wormhole near Earth. On the same day, another stranger is picked up by Moya: a stranded Peacekeeper named Aeryn Sun (Claudia Black) who appears human (these same two actors later starred together in two seasons of Stargate SG-1). Despite his best intentions, John does make a few major enemies; the primary of these is known as Scorpius. There are a few stand-alone plots, but the show centers on the unfolding events surrounding John's battle against Scorpius, John's special abilities with wormholes, and on another front, with his relationship (or lack thereof) with Aeryn.

Lični Komentar: Farscape je ubedljivo najraznovrsniji i najoriginalniji show koji ljubitelj SF-a moze da pogleda. pored zamarajucih prvih 3-4 epizode, ochekuje vas nishta drugo do nevidjene i unikatne zabave, i dovodite sebe u sitaciju da zavolite lutku u seriji kao svog prijatelja. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stargate SG-1/Atlantis

PLOT:

Quote:
SG-1 -

Stargate SG-1 resumes the plot of the original feature film and follows the present-day adventures of SG-1, a military team from Earth. SG-1 and two dozen other SG teams venture to distant planets using an alien portal known as a Stargate, which is housed in a top-secret United States Air Force military base known as Stargate Command (SGC) underneath Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado Springs, Colorado. In the first eight seasons, the mission of the SG teams is to explore the galaxy and search for alien technology and allies for defense against the Goa'uld, a snake-like parasitic alien race that takes humans as unwilling hosts. The Goa'uld transported human slaves from Earth to other habitable planets across the galaxy thousands of years ago and now pose as gods of Ancient Earth mythologies. SG-1 eventually learns that highly evolved but now impassive human beings known as the Ancients had originally built the Stargate network millions of years earlier before using their extraordinary powers to Ascend to a higher plane of existance. The religious Ori, who belong to the same race as the Ancients, assume the role of the main antagonists in seasons 9 and 10.

SG:A -

Stargate Atlantis is set in the city of Atlantis, on a planet called "Lantea" in the Pegasus galaxy. The city was built millions of years ago by one of the most advanced race of the Stargate universe: the Ancients. Five to ten million years ago, due to a plague in the Milky Way Galaxy, they were forced to flee to a planet in the Pegasus Galaxy and there they seeded life on hundreds of worlds as they had done in the Milky Way. After encountering a powerful enemy known as the Wraith and going to war with them for more than one hundred years, the Ancients ultimately lost and were forced to submerge their city beneath Lantea's ocean, which, in the Stargate universe, is the source of the Greek myth of the Lost City of Atlantis.

The city of Atlantis hosts much of the action in the series and is the source of much of the technology which the characters employ. While trying to uncover the secrets the city still holds from her new human inhabitants, the Atlantis expedition also use the Stargate to explore the Pegasus galaxy, looking for energy sources and other technology that the Ancients may have left behind and that may help them defeat the Wraith.

The events of Stargate Atlantis follow the cliffhanger Stargate SG-1 seventh season finale "Lost City", where SG-1 found an outpost made by the race known as the Ancients in Antarctica. After the events of Stargate SG-1 season eight premiere "New Order", the Stargate Command sends an international team to investigate the outpost. Soon, Dr. Jackson discovers the location of the greatest city created by the Ancients, Atlantis.

During Season 4, the expedition team moved the city of Atlantis to a new planet, designated M35-117, to avoid destruction at the hands of the Asurans. In the series finale, Atlantis is taken to Earth to defend it against a ZPM-powered Wraith hive ship. The city is damaged in the battle and lands in the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco.

Lični Komentar: Po mom mishljenju, najkompletniji SF, ujedno i najbolji TV show ikada napravljen. SVI likovi (osim tejle) su toliko dobro uradjeni, glumci dobro izabrani, da ih morash instant zavoleti. WIN serija.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battlestar Galactica (reimagined, 2004)

PLOT:

Quote:
Battlestar Galactica continued from the 2003 mini-series to chronicle the journey of the last surviving humans from the Twelve Colonies of Kobol after their nuclear annihilation by the Cylons. The survivors are led by President Laura Roslin and Commander William Adama in a ragtag fleet of ships with the Battlestar Galactica, an old but powerful warship, as its command ship. Pursued by Cylons intent on wiping out the remnants of the human race, the survivors travel across the galaxy looking for the fabled and long-lost thirteenth colony: Earth. Unlike most space opera series, Battlestar Galactica has no aliens (apart from the man-made Cylon robots) and intentionally avoids technobabble.[2][3] Instead, most of the stories deal with the apocalyptic fall-out of the destruction of the twelve colonies upon the survivors and the moral choices the survivors must make in dealing with the survival of the human race, as well as their war with the Cylons. Stories also deal with the concept of perpetuated cycles of hate and violence driving the human/Cylon conflict, and religious issues, with the implication of an active God whose angelic agents intervene on behalf of the main characters, most notably Gaius Baltar.

Lični Komentar: Jedna od najboljih SF serija. problem su razvodnjene i produzene epizode, u vidu trece i 4te sezone, uz napomenu da je Finale serije uspelo da izvuche situaciju, i to zestoko. svakako treba pogledati.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caprica

PLOT:

Quote:
Set against the backdrop of a society with technology a few decades ahead of our own, Caprica is more of a traditional drama than a space opera. With the troubled relationship between the Adamas and the Graystones at its center, the series has even been described as "television's first science fiction family saga."[5] Through the entanglements of the two families, the series will examine some of the ethical dilemmas that result from breakthroughs in robotics and AI

Lični Komentar: Serija je skoro pochela, i bavi se dogadjajima koji su prethodili seriji BSG, ujedno, serija ce se kroz malo vishe dramskih, nego akcionih aspekata baviti medjusobnim odnosima glavnih likova, filozofskim pogledom na svet, i religijskim stavovima koji ce se sukobiti medj ljudima i mashinama.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Trek (Gene Roddenberry's Universe)

PLOT:

Quote:
As early as 1960, Gene Roddenberry had put together a proposal for the science fiction series which would become Star Trek. Although he publicly marketed it as a Western in outer space, a so-called "Wagon Train to the Stars", he privately told friends that he was actually modeling it on Swift's Gulliver's Travels, intending each episode to act on two levels, first as a suspenseful adventure story, but also as a morality parable.[2]

In the Star Trek universe, humans developed faster-than-light space travel, using a form of propulsion referred to as "warp drive", following a nuclear war and a post-apocalyptic period in the mid-21st century. According to the story timeline, the first warp flight happened on 5 April 2063, and the Vulcans, an advanced alien race, made first contact with Earth on that day after detecting the warp drive signature. Partly as a result of the intervention and scientific teachings of the Vulcans, humans largely overcame many Earth-bound frailties and vices by the middle of the 22nd century, creating a quasi-utopian society where the central role is played not by money, but rather by the need for exploration and knowledge. Later, mankind united with some of the other sentient species of the galaxy, including the Vulcans, to form the United Federation of Planets.

Star Trek stories usually depict the adventures of humans and aliens who serve in the Federation's Starfleet. The protagonists are essentially altruists whose ideals are sometimes only imperfectly applied to the dilemmas presented in the series. The conflicts and political dimensions of Star Trek form allegories for contemporary cultural realities: Star Trek: The Original Series addressed issues of the 1960s,[3] just as later spin-offs have reflected issues of their respective eras. Issues depicted in the various series include war and peace, the value of personal loyalty, authoritarianism, imperialism, class warfare, economics, racism, human rights, sexism and feminism, and the role of technology.[4] Gene Roddenberry stated: "[By creating] a new world with new rules, I could make statements about sex, religion, Vietnam, politics, and intercontinental missiles. Indeed, we did make them on Star Trek: we were sending messages and fortunately they all got by the network."

Lični Komentar: - gledao kao mali. pored chinjenice da sam opazio veoma naglashen socijalni i emotivni aspekt serija, i to u svim izdanjima, nisam se pretrerano zanimao za istu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Wars

PLOT:

Quote:
The events depicted in Star Wars media take place in a fictional galaxy. Many species of alien creatures (often humanoid) are depicted. Robotic droids are also commonplace and are generally built to serve their owners. Space travel is common, and many planets in the galaxy are members of a Galactic Republic, later reorganized as the Galactic Empire.

One of the prominent elements of Star Wars is the "Force", which is an omnipresent form of energy which can be harnessed by those with that ability. It is described in the first produced film as "an energy field created by all living things [that] surrounds us, penetrates us, [and] binds the galaxy together."[3] The Force allows users to perform a variety of supernatural feats (such as telekinesis, clairvoyance, precognition, and mind control) and also can amplify certain physical traits, such as speed and reflexes; these abilities can vary from user to user and can be improved through training. While the Force can be used for good, it has a dark side that, when pursued, imbues users with hatred, aggression, and malevolence. The six films feature the Jedi, who use the Force for good, and the Sith, who use the dark side for evil in an attempt to take over the galaxy. In the Expanded Universe many dark side users are Dark Jedi rather than Sith, mainly because of the Rule of Two.

Lični Komentar: Ovo moze da bude opaka zaraza, onog trenutka kada se odluchite za ponovo gledanje. sebe sam pronashao u vishe navrata da na Wookiepedia-i (Wiki za SW) gledam chlanke i po 3 sata bez prekida. ujedno - najveci kulturoloshki udarac na chovechanstvo svih SF radova je upravo Star Wars.

** lista ce u skorije vreme biti update-ovana, na konachnu za trenutni period.

[Edited on 25.4.2009 by Igoritza]

When pride and presumption walk before,
Shame and loss follow wery closely..

petko
Otaku

Mood: NO mood

[*] posted on 28.4.2009 at 19:00

Ne bi se bas slozio da je Star Wars najveci kulturoloski udarac od svih SF pre bi rekao da je to ipak Star Trek. A na listu bi mogao da stavis i Heroes od aktuelnih serija.
DieH@rd
Administrator

Mood: Proud member of "Glorious PC gaming Master Race".

[*] posted on 28.4.2009 at 19:37

^ Pa ni ja se nebi slozio. Star Wars je doneo "space operu" u svaki dom. Naravno mislim na orginalnu triologiju. [ inace odigrao sam 50+ frp sessiona [kao gm], procito 40tak knjiga, sve u svemu, im a fan]

"There is but one path. We kill them all."
- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."
-Prophecy of Dr.Fate, Smallville S9

"It is Microsoft. And I will kill them."
- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
the patriot
philosopher

Mood: positively shocking

[*] posted on 28.4.2009 at 20:00

Svaka cast za topic, posto nisam toliko upoznat sa SF tv serijama ovo mi je bas dobro doslo.

jedino sam sa liste gledao Farscape i kraj me je prilicno iznenadio, serija je odlicna btw.

E da predlog, taguj kompletne serijale.

[Edited on 28.4.2009 by the patriot]

Misli...
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Guru
Team M8t Killer

Mood: SnoWhite

[*] posted on 28.4.2009 at 21:54

@petko

O Herojima se prica u aktuelnim serijama...jer je tamo krenula prica...tako da se sada ne prebacuje ovamo...

A sto se tice thread-a...svaka cast...

Inace isto se slazem za Star Wars...sa njima sam se ipak pre susreo nego sa ST-om...jbg ipak su oni za mladje generacije bili dok sam ST ipak krenuo da gledam kada sam bio nesto stariji...

Igoritza
Super Saiyan Mod

[*] posted on 29.4.2009 at 01:47

Polako, stavicu u prvi post SVE serije koje ce ovde biti u diskusiji, naravno, shto se tiche SW-a, gore sam naveo pod - lichni komentar, da je u pitanju najveci uticaj na chovechanstvo, od SF-a, to je moje mishljenje :)

Vampir

Mood: a

[*] posted on 29.4.2009 at 02:05

Jel spada Xfiles u SIFI?

Igoritza
Super Saiyan Mod

[*] posted on 29.4.2009 at 02:35

pa, verovatno majku mu :)

DragonOfTheEarth
One of the Seven Angels

Mood: Uncanny X-men

[*] posted on 11.5.2009 at 08:51

Niko nije spomenuo da je izašao novi Star Trek film, i da već postoji jako kvalitetan snimak na internetima. :D

DragonOfTheEarth
One of the Seven Angels

Mood: Uncanny X-men

[*] posted on 12.5.2009 at 00:45

I, još nešto, pre oko mesec dana je izašao trailer za Stargate Universe, lookin interesting so far. :bounce:
Ali ko će čekati do oktobra na Stargate :(

Sreća moja pa imam još 2.5 sezone SG1+2 filma. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g13I9vtr6jc

FreeeLancer
V.I.P.

Mood: playing "extinct genres"

[*] posted on 12.5.2009 at 06:34

ubedljivo najveci kulturoloshki udarac na chovechanstvo je ostavio Star Trek. mi smo svi "mladja generacija" i retko ko od odavde prisutnih je gledao premijere TOS-a davnih '60. ali ukoliko se malo vishe pogleda u materiju, u uticaj na nauku/drustvo itd. Trekiji su imali mnogo veci uticaj nego sve ostale SF serije zajedno.. pogotovu sto se tiche izuma koje danas koristimo a koji nisu postojali pre Trekija.
X
1337 Member

Mood: Jebote sto je ladno

[*] posted on 12.5.2009 at 18:17

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonOfTheEarth
I, još nešto, pre oko mesec dana je izašao trailer za Stargate Universe, lookin interesting so far. :bounce:
Ali ko će čekati do oktobra na Stargate :(

Sreća moja pa imam još 2.5 sezone SG1+2 filma. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g13I9vtr6jc

Mrzim stargayt ali ovo mi deluje zanimljivo ima neki BSG vibe Robert Carlyle je mnogo dobar glumac i zato sam optimista.

The single best way to help a
woman reach orgasm, even multiple orgasms, is by
going down on her (cunnilingus). While at first I
didn’t believe it, countless studies have been done
to prove this fact. Oral sex is easier and much
more satisfying for women than intercourse is.
Vagrant
Fox Hound

Mood: Solid

[*] posted on 14.5.2009 at 11:51

Znam da ima tek saku epizoda, al ne treba preskociti Firefly, jednu od najboljih serija ikada.

Bright and cold, the flash of steel...
Alone I roam, over desolate fields...
My sword, I need no longer...
The evening wind, will carry me home...
Hades
Paradine mod

Mood: Atheist

[*] posted on 24.6.2009 at 17:05

Yet Another SF topic. Dopada mi se.

Rale
High quality Japan-made button

Mood: Zdravo, Fred!

[*] posted on 10.9.2009 at 17:27

Red Dwarf se meni svidela, isla je na HRT do skora, SF komedija je u pitanju.

Don't want it, can't use it, couldn't afford it if i did!
DieH@rd
Administrator

Mood: Proud member of "Glorious PC gaming Master Race".

[*] posted on 3.10.2009 at 11:47

Pogledao sam season premiere STARGATE UNIVERSE serije i mnogo je dobra. Definitivno mnogo mracnija i ozbiljnija, makar sad u startu. Robert Carlayle je objasnio svim ostalim glumcima kako se radi njihov posao.

Specijalni efekti, setovi, prica, odnosi izmedju leekova, sve je vrhunsko IMO. Also, na kraju epizode su hintovali povratak starog dobrog Stargate patented "one planet per episode" plotline-a. :)

[spoiler]Drago mi je sto nemamo rehash ranijih SG uloga. No sexy army field commander, no wisecracking scientists, not a single one archeology scientist. :D

A na netu su vec poceli nadimci da stizu za leekove u seriji:

Senatorova cerka - Sumer Glau Jr.
Eli - Last Starfighter
Dr. Rush - Evil™ Gaius Baltar

:lol:[/spoiler]

[Edited on 3.10.2009 by DieH@rd]

"There is but one path. We kill them all."
- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."
-Prophecy of Dr.Fate, Smallville S9

"It is Microsoft. And I will kill them."
- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Igoritza
Super Saiyan Mod

[*] posted on 3.10.2009 at 14:37

dh, torrent ide JAKO sporo, od jutros mi je nagurao na 14%, a na seriesgringas nema SG:U, daj link u code-u.

Maxa
the Unyielding

Mood: fuckit...

[*] posted on 3.10.2009 at 14:47

kekeke, ja skinuo hd odavno. rumuni ftw!

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce!
A man's home is where his heart is, in my case... the penis! - Danny Crane
What the fuck did I do?! - Jimmy McNulty
Please stop putting unattractive women that you jerk off to in your signatures. We don't care!
Also, meaningless gifs are meaningless.
Grunt
Celeb Freak

Mood: Shameless

[*] posted on 3.10.2009 at 21:31

Ili bilo koji privatni tracker :) Skinula se serija, ali nisam imao jos vremena da pogledam.

Stale
Fr1ck

Mood: Winter Is Coming

[*] posted on 4.10.2009 at 00:00

Quote:
Originally posted by DieH@rd
Pogledao sam season premiere STARGATE UNIVERSE serije i mnogo je dobra. Definitivno mnogo mracnija i ozbiljnija, makar sad u startu. Robert Carlayle je objasnio svim ostalim glumcima kako se radi njihov posao.

Specijalni efekti, setovi, prica, odnosi izmedju leekova, sve je vrhunsko IMO. Also, na kraju epizode su hintovali povratak starog dobrog Stargate patented "one planet per episode" plotline-a. :)

[spoiler]Drago mi je sto nemamo rehash ranijih SG uloga. No sexy army field commander, no wisecracking scientists, not a single one archeology scientist. :D

A na netu su vec poceli nadimci da stizu za leekove u seriji:

Senatorova cerka - Sumer Glau Jr.
Eli - Last Starfighter
Dr. Rush - Evil™ Gaius Baltar

:lol:[/spoiler]

[Edited on 3.10.2009 by DieH@rd]

Pogledah i ja SG:U i stvarno je odlican. Ostale SG serije nisam pratio. gledao sam samo par epizoda i nisu mi se bas svidele.

Atmosfera u SG:U je bas mracna i cini mi se da se dosta razlikuje od onih par epizoda SG1 koje sam ja gledao.

Carlayle je stvarno car i mislim da ce doneti ozbiljnost seriji kao Olmos BSG.

@DH a likove su pogodili 100% :D

[Edited on 3.10.2009 by Stale]

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

To permit irresponsible authority is to sow disaster; to hold a man responsible for anything he does not control is to behave with blind idiocy.

Maxa
the Unyielding

[*] posted on 4.10.2009 at 00:54

evo, upravo i ja odgledah.
mnja,
[spoiler]ne znam shta je ovde mrachno, dosta likova je retardirano( senator na prvom mestu, koji je glup k'o dupe, onaj klinac vojnik mu objashnjava situaciju, a ovaj kuka jer nije obaveshten i zahteva nerealne stvari, pa valjda osoba koja je senator treba da bude a little more conscious :S na kraju se malo izvukao svojom zhrtvom, iskreno da nije zagin'o, ne verujem da bih ovo gledao dalje :D. odma' posle njega je eli koji je tek vrhunac idiotizma, znachi po svom ponashanju u celokupnoj epizodi, nikad ne bih mogao da zakljuchim da je takav lik osoba koja je reshila neki matematichki problem koji ni sam dr. rush nije mogao, dakle katastrofalna karakterizacija, pisci, rezhijo, tuga!), jedino ta klasichna paranoja/panika u teshkom stanju i nepoznatom okruzhenju u kome su se nashli ljudi(ali gomilu puta vec vidjeno, SMAAAAARA! gledajuci prvih 45min epizode, setio sam se jericho-a i annoying hillbilly-ja koji su konstantno "kvarili plan" :D). jedino je dr. rush zaista dobar lik. videcemo kako ce ici dalje, ovo za sad je skoro pa gledljivo.[/spoiler]

Please stop putting unattractive women that you jerk off to in your signatures. We don't care!
forsaken demon
Supper Administrator

Mood: What a horrible life to have a curse

[*] posted on 4.10.2009 at 19:01

S obzirom da nemate nikakvu ideju kako da ovaj thread funkcioniše ili ne želite da date svoje mišljenje(a aktivni ste na forumu), otkačio sam ovaj thread, jer nema poente da stoji bezveze. Za sve popularnije serije ili filmove koji generišu veći broj postova kreirajte zaseban thread.
Postove ću vratiti naknadno na odgovarajuće mesto ukoliko želite.

[Edited on 4-10-2009 by [forsaken demon]]

'Fighting evil, so you don't have to!'

"What are you dense? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you THINK I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman." - Batman Ultimate thread
Maxa
the Unyielding

[*] posted on 4.10.2009 at 20:12

ne kapiram... samo zato shto je diehard zaboravio da dollhouse ide ovde?

forsaken demon
Supper Administrator

Mood: What a horrible life to have a curse

[*] posted on 4.10.2009 at 22:00

Ne, nego zato što niko ništa ne postuje ovde, a ja kada predložim da se aktivira thread svi skoče na mene jer imam ,,averzije'' prema SFu.

'Fighting evil, so you don't have to!'

"What are you dense? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you THINK I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman." - Batman Ultimate thread
Maxa
the Unyielding

[*] posted on 4.10.2009 at 22:15

pa ja postovao sinotj, al' dobro, delimichno si i u pravu.

Pages:  1    3  ..  11

Go To Top