Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1    3  ..  7
Author: Subject: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
Ryo

Mood: Груз 200

[*] posted on 21.7.2009 at 19:06
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Kojima se bas naostrio po pitanju Peace Walkera.

Quote:
Kojima Productions 'aiming for PS3 quality' with Peace Walker

Peace Walker may be a PSP game, but that's not stopping Hideo Kojima from treating it as his Metal Gear Solid 5. Kojima explains that "the main staff of MGS4 are producing it," and as such, "they are aiming for PS3 quality because they were creating MGS4 on the PS3 not too long ago." Obviously, the PSP is significantly less powerful than Sony's home console, but the team is trying to push the PSP in new ways, "expressing this in ways only we can express it in."

Kojima wouldn't confirm how the multiplayer gameplay of Peace Walker will work, but he does promise it will be "stealth-action based." Some new additions exclusive to the PSP game include "a variety of other different cardboard boxes," the ability to customize Snake's gear configurations, and a "growth feature" where "your character evolves." As usual, the coy designer avoided going into specifics.

Check out brand new screenshots of the game (scheduled for a 2010 release).

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
DieH@rd
Administrator

Mood: Proud member of "Glorious PC gaming Master Race".

[*] posted on 21.7.2009 at 19:18

Videcemo kako ce ispasti.
Kontam da ce igra izaci tek krajem 2010 u japanu.

"There is but one path. We kill them all."
- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."
-Prophecy of Dr.Fate, Smallville S9

"It is Microsoft. And I will kill them."
- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
shin-boyan
Fr1ck

Mood: zycloned

[*] posted on 21.7.2009 at 20:59

Hocu ovo na PS3 :(.

So I speak
Though, am I heard...?
Wasting visions on a world of blinded fools
DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 21.7.2009 at 21:01

A ja ga ocu na PSP :)

- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."

- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Cod3r
Vigilante

Mood: Open Beta

[*] posted on 21.7.2009 at 21:01

Nazalost, samo MGS Raiden. :)

Quote:
Ovo je forum, naravno da niko ne cita.

Kraken
Super Moderator

Mood: Wood

[*] posted on 21.7.2009 at 21:12

Kako je krenulo, ni kojima nece hteti da igra raidena :D Nadam se da ce uspeti da sa peacewalkerom urade nesto novo sto bi bilo osvezenje za igrace kao i kad se prvi mgs pojavio. Sa takvom platformom mislim da imaju sijaset mogucnosti da unaprede ceo serijal.

PS3 Games:COD4/GT5p/HS/KZ2/LBP/MGS4/Motostorm/R&C ToD/RFOM/RFOM 2/EoJ/Uncharted
Cod3r
Vigilante

Mood: Open Beta

[*] posted on 21.7.2009 at 21:18

Greska, MGS Rising - ne Raiden. Ja necu kritikovati dok ne probam, jer sam novajlija u MGS serijalu... :D

Quote:
Ovo je forum, naravno da niko ne cita.

godfather
Don

Mood: So many great games & so little time to play them...

[*] posted on 21.7.2009 at 21:25

Uzeo sam od rodjaka na par dana PSP i krenuh taman da igram ove portable MGS-ove. Nadam se da cu uskoro i ja postati vlasnik jednog psp-a, tako da cu malo detaljnije pratiti razvoj peace walkera.

"Jack Bauer could get off the Lost island in 24 hours"
metalmen
Fr1ck

Mood: PSN ID;SOLO_GITARA

[*] posted on 21.7.2009 at 22:05

Malo humora :D

vojislav87
Super Fr1ck

[*] posted on 21.7.2009 at 22:07

bilo bi fino kad bi ovo izbacili i za ps2....nekada:bounce:
Kraken
Super Moderator

Mood: Wood

[*] posted on 21.7.2009 at 22:20

Quote:
Originally posted by Cod3r
Greska, MGS Rising - ne Raiden. Ja necu kritikovati dok ne probam, jer sam novajlija u MGS serijalu... :D

Obzirom da smo do sada videli slike samo raidena izgleda da ce ipak biti pre riden, za rising bi trebao da bude ukljucen i kojima, ovako je pre falling ili pak selling-out ;)

PS3 Games:COD4/GT5p/HS/KZ2/LBP/MGS4/Motostorm/R&C ToD/RFOM/RFOM 2/EoJ/Uncharted
Zico
Helghast Assassin

Mood: Good

[*] posted on 21.7.2009 at 22:29

Ne brini, Kojima ce itekako ucestvovati u izradi MGS: Rising-a, i to se vec zna neko vreme.

"BUILDING THE FUTURE AND KEEPING THE PAST ALIVE ARE ONE AND THE SAME THING"

HIDEO KOJIMA
DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 19.8.2009 at 18:16
MGS GameCom

MGS Peace Walker trailer is up @ http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/event_2009/en/

:D

- Spartacus

Ryo

[*] posted on 23.8.2009 at 01:28

Odlican je trailer :)

Odgovor na pitanje, zasto Peace Walker za PSP:

Quote:
Konami: Peace Walker is PSP-exclusive for friends and portablility

Am sure you're all intrigued as to why Hideo Kojima decided to limit access to their new MGS title, Peace Walker, only to the PSP. You can all stop guessing now as to what was the logic behind it as Kojima Productions themselves addressed the issue in their latest podcast.

Their reason:

We want people to go out and socialize with other people. You know physically to take your PSP with you, go to your friend's house and hang out together. Of course we could have done co-op, maybe, on PS3 or something like that. But whenever you do online co=op, that actually, in a way, kind of discourages people from playing together.

That was Sean Eyestone explaining the decision. But that's not all. He continues:

The other reason is just that we want people to take metal Gear with them wherever they go. This is a real hardcore, no holds barred Metal Gear game. It's the first time anything of this caliber has ever been done on the PSP. As always with Kojima Productions, we want to be the first and we are. So you got this great Kojima Productions game with great Hideo Kojima story in the palm of your hand that you can play with friends. And, really, what more can you ask for?

Yes, what more can you ask for indeed. That sounds like a well-thought out strategy from the Peace Walker team. Are you satisfied yet?

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
Ryo

[*] posted on 23.9.2009 at 16:52

Pravi potez.

Quote:
MGS Peace Walker features two control schemes

The Metal Gear Solid franchise transformed quite a bit in its last iteration, Guns of the Patriots for PS3. While many would argue that the third-person shooter controls implemented in MGS4 are superior than the standard controls of earlier Metal Gear games, Kojima Productions is giving players a choice. The upcoming Peace Walker will feature both "action type" controls from Portable Ops and "shooter type" controls inspired by MGS4.

We're glad to hear that a new control scheme is being implemented in this second canonical MGS PSP game. The first game had terrific production values, but the controls certainly hampered our enjoyment. We can't wait to try the new Kojima-preferred controls when we get our hands on the downloadable demo at TGS this week.

the patriot
philosopher

Mood: positively shocking

[*] posted on 23.9.2009 at 17:09

http://kotaku.com/5365761/here-are-your-metal-gear-solid-peace-walk...

Misli...
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 24.9.2009 at 06:53
MGS Demo

Pojavio se demo [i tgs trailer] za MGS Peace Walker
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=375073

Ajd nek neko javi jel radi na CFW
edit-apparently it works on 5.50

[Edited on 24.9.2009 by DieH@rd]

- Spartacus

Ryo

[*] posted on 24.9.2009 at 08:13

Skida se demo, trailer standardno dobar.

DENDY SOMARI COMRADE
1337 Member

Mood: SIDETALKING

[*] posted on 24.9.2009 at 09:55

Sad sam probao.Ne radi na OFW 5.50.Trazi minimum 5.51.
DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 24.9.2009 at 11:01

pokrenuli su ga na 5.50, trazi neki version.txt edit.

- Spartacus

Nick
Super Administrator

Mood: CHANGE!

[*] posted on 25.9.2009 at 02:10

Jesi siguran? U svakom releaseu kazu da je 5.51 neophodan. Probacu anyway.

EDIT: Oh wait...

Quote:

This is the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker demo that was available for download at the 2009 Tokyo Game Show, enjoy!

Instructions

Requires firmware 5.51 or higher.
Unzip the demo and place the folder in ms0:/PSP/Game.
Note that you get a wallpaper if you A or S rank the mission.

5.50GEN-B fix

Apparently there is a fix to get this working on 5.50GEN-B, you can find it here, but it looks like it could brick your PSP if you don't follow the instructions.

On the second thought, I'll pass :D

[Edited on 25-9-2009 by Nick4life]

You don't stop playing video games because you get old. You get old because you stop playing video games. :)
DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 25.9.2009 at 08:35

^ kao da je to problem, sada kada se svaki PSP moze "odbrickovati". [v1000 i v2000, nisam siguran za v3k]

Evo uputstva za pokretanje MGS:PW
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=17745915&postcount=4...

MIND BLOWN
[spoiler]Animacije u igri su interaktivne :D Bukvalno mozes da im menjas ishod.[/spoiler]

[Edited on 25.9.2009 by DieH@rd]

- Spartacus

Omega_Red
EmuGlx Legend

Mood: deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves

[*] posted on 25.9.2009 at 13:40

Uhh za sve zivo ovih dana treba neki "fix". Sacekat cu posten custom firmware. :lol:

Ryo

[*] posted on 25.9.2009 at 17:40

Steta sto je demo kratak. Igra izuva. Kontrole lice na Portable Ops, ali su poboljsane i mnogo je lakse navici se na njih. Nisam nista dirao oko njih jer je sve na japanskom, ne znam da li je u demou moguce namestiti "MGS4 inspired controls". Uglavnom vise lice na Syphon Filter, sto je za mene veliki plus.
Grafika je poboljsana, igra izgleda fantasticno. Odlican efekat je kad pocinje demo cutscene-om i potom se sve nastavlja u igri. Dve zamerke su sto je Snake udaljen od kamere pa ne dolazi do izrazaja koliko je dobro model uradjen, i drugo, sto je vise problem (rak rana) samog PSP-a, sto su modeli detaljniji to se vise oseti aliasing, pa ivice postaju krzave.

Za razliku od PO-a, cutscene-e su ovde uradjene kao kombinacja in game grafike (koja izgleda pre*ebano, samo da ponovim :)) i strip scena. Sve pocinje in game-om, pa se preliva u strip.

Sve u svemu ovo ce me naterati da zavrsim Portable Ops i u najavi pretenduje na PSP GOTY 2010.

[Edited on 25.9.2009 by Ryo]

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 25.9.2009 at 17:46

Portable Ops je po meni odlicna igra, drago mi je sto su josh unapredili kontrole i engine.

- Spartacus

Pages:  1    3  ..  7

Go To Top