Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
 Pages:  1  2    4  5
Author: Subject: KOF XIII
figi
Tekken Sensei

Mood: meh...

[*] posted on 6.7.2010 at 14:17

lichi na kof ix i garou dve u jedno :)

life is a waste of time,time is a waste of life,get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life
meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

Mood: woohoo

[*] posted on 7.7.2010 at 14:05

orochinagi - Ichiki plays KOF XIII again
(video)

Quote:

Skip forward to 3:15 for gameplay.

Watch out for … Kyo’s full screen Neomax used as anti fireball. Terry cancelling his burn knuckle into rising tackle into… what? Ryo’s instant cross up hop B. Ryo using stand A as anti air (lol this confirms classic KOF play is back). Kyo’s 10 hit EX DP. Some classic Clark gameplay, just without the reaction time to take advantage; without the ranged grab to finish when the opponent starts blocking. Tut. To be honest both players aren’t really good, but better than some of the spamming seen on current youtube videos.

7:45 …. er… still a few things to fix there…

8:56 – looks like a good Raiden set up – low B, low A, hcf K. Then hop splash crossup… but he needs to run a little. Possibly low C is a good anti air, and could follow up counter hits with dwn back fwd P.

9:30 – Ryo’s Drive cancels! OMG! Zanretsuken –> hishienkyaku –> DP. Sweet!

10:22 – I haven’t seen anyone try out Ryo’s DP juggle. If this was XII, he could have landed another DP there…

11:03 – Kensou’s flying elbow attack! Someone’s been studying Athena’s attacks…

11:15 – Kensou looks to have slow startup but fast recovery on that fireball… things are going to get nasty!

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

[*] posted on 8.7.2010 at 13:07

V-1 Versus KOF Festival

Source: orochinagi - XIII HK Mini Tourney
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

[*] posted on 20.7.2010 at 10:18
MMCafe update!

orochinagi - Martial Champion Homage in KOF XIII?

Quote:

Info found at MMcafe. Which has had a shocking new update at the main page after 5 years!

Source: orochinagi - Martial Champion Homage in KOF XIII?

Kako je vec izasla igra za arkade, molim moderatore da ovu temu prebace u deo foruma sa arkadnim igrama.
meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

[*] posted on 26.7.2010 at 07:29

Quadruple bump!
Kratke movelist u jpg formatu.

Source: orochinagi - KOF XIII Movelists

2 moderatori:
Moze li ova tema da se pomeri u arkadnu sekciju?
meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

[*] posted on 3.8.2010 at 08:49
SRK - SBO Adds Rules to Handle Bugs in King of Fighters XIII

Quintuple bump!

SRK - SBO Adds Rules to Handle Bugs in King of Fighters XIII

Quote:

While King of Fighters XIII is enjoying a pretty successful arcade launch in Japan (and a few lucky arcades in the States, too!), it isn't without a couple of game-ending glitches. Because this version of the game will be played in Super Battle Opera 2010 (Tougeki 2010), the directors of the event have announced a couple of new rules to help ease confusion should one of these bugs be triggered by one of the players. Perhaps these bugs will be patched out over time, or at the very least fixed for the console release of the game at an unknown date. Kotaku posted the list of rules as follows:

1. Hwa Jai's levitation
This bug, which can be activated while doing Hwa Jai's special move, causes the character the fly off the screen. According to Tougeki, the player that triggers this bug will be disqualified.

2. Vice's "Splash" Special Move Fisticuffs Lock
If the player uses Vice's "Splash" move and then begins trading ground attacks with their opponent, the opponent's character will get stuck in stun animation. The match will end only when time runs out. Tougeki states that the player playing as Vice will be disqualified.

3. Vice's "Overkill" Special Move Renders Certain Characters Unplayable
The combination of using the "Overkill" and a throw move to recovering character, causes these characters to become unplayable: Iori, Vice, Shen, Mature, Terry, Andy, Takuma, Ash, Mai and Maxima. Once again, the player playing as Vice, Tougeki notes, will be disqualified.

4. Ralf Jones' Neo Max Move Bug
Having Ralf use his Neo Max move to trade hits with any character in mid-air cause the opponent to get stuck floating. Players using Ralf will not be disqualified for this, Tougeki states, but will be required to bring their opponent back by using a weak jump attack. Then the match can resume.
meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

[*] posted on 7.9.2010 at 22:39

shoryuken - Direct Feed Video of Arcade Infinity's King of Fighters XIII Tournament

Quote:

In case you missed the memo, Arcade Infinity has a King of Fighters XIII machine. Everyone out there is raving about it, while the rest of us are just dying to get our hands on it. Some awesome direct feed tournament footage is available from the most recent AI KoF13 event. Quite a few of the players are really getting a grasp on the new system, and this game is just too cool to watch. Check out the videos below, and thanks to nilcam and Dreamcancel.com for the tip.

Moze li ovo da zameni kof98 um ili 2002 umt?
meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

[*] posted on 20.9.2010 at 07:32

Mala analiza sistema kofxiii za pocetnike i one koji bi to zeleli da budu:
Quote:

orochinagi KOF XIII – How to (REALLY) play

CONTENTS

* Choosing a Character: Types, Moves, Tiers
* You and your Opponent
* Using the Game System
* Back to Basics: how to win without any real skill

If you are an advanced player, you shouldn’t be here at all, you should be off practicing HD combos, or reading the forums for the latest top tier info. Bitch.

Da li uopste neko cita ove postove?

[Edited on 20-9-2010 by meca dobric]
the patriot
philosopher

Mood: positively shocking

[*] posted on 20.9.2010 at 09:24

Citam meco ne daj se :yes:

[Edited on 20.9.2010 by the patriot]

Misli...
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Rale
High quality Japan-made button

Mood: Zdravo, Fred!

[*] posted on 22.9.2010 at 00:28

Plava Leona?

Don't want it, can't use it, couldn't afford it if i did!
meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

[*] posted on 22.9.2010 at 08:21
XIII – SBO Finals in Japan

Quote:

Ho Kun Xian (Singapore) – K’/Takuma/Elisabeth
Kyabetsu – K’/Kula/Andy
Gian – K’/Iori/Mai
Oeppu – K’/Raiden/Mature

Wow, a player from Singapore managed to get this far! The videos will be removed from youtube because it’s all meant to go on the DVD…

Click the title to read more, find out the name of the grand champion.

Grand finals: Gian vs Oeppu

Dammit, Kyabestsu didn’t get through but look, look, Mai is in the final!!!!
XIII – SBO Finals in Japan

source: orochinagi - XIII – SBO Finals in Japan
Djukor
Super Fr1ck

Mood: NAKED (and lazy)

[*] posted on 26.9.2010 at 01:12

Mislim stvarno SNK Raiden je bio abused character u peoslom delu cini mi se da su ga ovde jos vise bufovali.

Atheists are tsundere for apples?
the patriot
philosopher

Mood: positively shocking

[*] posted on 26.9.2010 at 08:16

Vala bas, ogroman lik, jaki potezi i mogucnost da bukvalno doleti do protivnika. To je sad neki trend, prvo iz T6 Bob, pa iz SFIV rufus, (ajd da neracunam sumoa iz VF5 jer je bio pre u VF3 cinimi se) pa i raiden. I sto je najgore svo troje je prilicno jako.

Misli...
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

[*] posted on 21.10.2010 at 09:38
orochinagi - KOF XIII KCE Season 2 Videos

Snimci su hostovani na niconico. Link za linkove.
Quote:

Basically, the objective this to have the best out of “10 points” between these 2 teams (the word used is “total” (in counting)) .
My personal favorite for this batch was Alice and his wonderful Athena. Not only he gave pretty much everyone trouble, but also made it look like Athena has the game most fun to do yet also useful combos and also got most of the wins for his team (heck, he pretty much dealt with KCE by himself this time around)…. It’s certainly going to be interesting to see these kyodai vs KCE on the 1.1, since the KCE seems to be relying too much on Raiden and Mature.

Source: orochinagi - KOF XIII KCE Season 2 Videos

meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

[*] posted on 3.1.2011 at 13:57
King of Fighters XIII Videos from A-Cho

Source: Shoryuken - King of Fighters XIII Videos from A-Cho
Snimci iz legendarno japanske arkade A-Cho.

Pored orochinagi.com i mmcafe.com naisao sam jedan novi sajt posvecen kofu: dreamcancel.com

Preporucujem sledece sajtove ako zelite da proceprkate vise informacija o KoF-u:

[Edited on 3-1-2011 by meca dobric]
gentlemen

[*] posted on 7.1.2011 at 15:26

Jel izlazi ovo za konzole.

Carnex
Jetrena pašteta

Mood: doki, doki

[*] posted on 7.1.2011 at 16:03

Izlaći će za XBOX360 i PS3

Nego, gledao sam nešto Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 mečeve pre nego što sam pogledao najnovije KOF XIII snimke i upravo sam shvatio šta mi to fali u KoF igrama posle 2000. Svim. A iz istog rasloga nisam ni neki Ljubitelj KOF 98.
U KoF 99 i 2000, Real Bout Fatal Fury igrama kao i delimično u Garou Mark of the Wolves borbe imaju neku ... pa, u nedostaku boljeg izraza, tečnu rimičnost. Sve vreme si u pokretu, sve kretnje se tečno povezuju jedna za drugom i sve deluje nekako kao jedna ritmička celina. Skoro kao ples. Kada SNK uspe da se vrati na to onda će me vratiti svojim igrama. Upravo ta ritmičnost je ono što je SNK izdvalao iznad ostalih koji su takođe imali odlične tabačine.
I da. Znam da moja omiljena tabačina, Last Blade 2, nema tu tečnost ali je Setsuna ima :P
A što se generalno tiče KoF XIII. Svo kofovi od 2001 su bili glitchfest. Nadam se da će se ovde situacija popraviti. I da će za konzole napisati pristojan netcode i dodati dosta ekstra materijala.

Mik Drone
Punisher fan

Mood: battling vs idiots, assholes and scumbags

[*] posted on 7.1.2011 at 17:11

Quote: Originally posted by Carnex  

A što se generalno tiče KoF XIII. Svo kofovi od 2001 su bili glitchfest. Nadam se da će se ovde situacija popraviti. I da će za konzole napisati pristojan netcode i dodati dosta ekstra materijala.

Patch 1.1 je popravio veliku vecinu bugova, ostaju neki character specific infiniti, kao i neki glitch vezan za Mai. Inace, i KOF-ovi pre 2001 su imali gomilu glitcheva, to moze da se vidi na youtube-u, a trenutno kako izgleda, XIII deluje manje bugovito, od recimo KOF 96 i KOF 97.

No ako je suditi po utiscima, ljudima se igra svidela, cak i pored svih bugova u 1.0 verziji. Nadam se i ja bonusima i dobrom netcode-u, ali i da urade najobicniji port bez ikakvih dodataka, bio bih zadovoljan, sve dok samo jos malo izbalansiraju igru (na prvom mestu Raiden-a i K'-a da oslabe, i da malo modifikuju Elisabeth i Kula-u).

I look up,and see heaven.
I look down and see hell.
So,I jump and FIGHT!!!
meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

[*] posted on 7.1.2011 at 21:35

Quote: Originally posted by Carnex  
Izlaći će za XBOX360 i PS3

Izvor? Ili ti se javilo?
Carnex
Jetrena pašteta

[*] posted on 7.1.2011 at 21:57

Ne sećam se, ali mislim da sam to čitao još kada su počeli prvi testovi. Ipak ne mogu da budem siguran.
Bilo bi retardirano da ne izađe. Programerski deo je makar 50% već odrađen, grafički će biti opet 90% već odrađen. Mislim da bi neizdavanje bilo bacanje para.

meca dobric
*tatina devojcica*

[*] posted on 10.1.2011 at 08:28
cosplay - Mai’s Blues (Ayaka

Mai alt costume colour: orochinagi - Mai’s Blues

Video klip

edit: dodat video, preview

[Edited on 11-1-2011 by meca dobric]
sigurd
Fr1ck

Mood: banja...

[*] posted on 10.1.2011 at 12:21

Treca slika najbolja. Toliko o Kof sto se mene tiche.
Mik Drone
Punisher fan

Mood: battling vs idiots, assholes and scumbags

[*] posted on 20.1.2011 at 12:49

http://dreamcancel.com/?p=472

Lose vesti, nadam se barem da ce uspeti da portuju XIII, ipak je puno novca ulozeno u igru :(.
Kako je krenulo, SNKP ce postati novi Azure, a sto se tice IP-a, nadam se barem da ako se desi da ih preuzme neki drugi tim, da ce nastavci KOF-a biti i dalje u KOF fazonu, koliko-toliko, a ne neki klon SF-a, VS serijala ili GG-a.

I look up,and see heaven.
I look down and see hell.
So,I jump and FIGHT!!!
Carnex
Jetrena pašteta

[*] posted on 20.1.2011 at 13:17

RIP
Mada posle KOF 12 i Samurai Shodown: Edge of Destiny želim da mi SNK ostane u dobrom sećanju.

Helli

[*] posted on 20.1.2011 at 20:52

Zasad po ovo shto vidim nije loshe ali kao vidim opet ima broken likova ali ovaj aspekt gamepleya sa puno puno cancelova mi se dosta svidza tako da posle duge apstinencije mogao bi da opet igram kof ali i to se ne zna kad vec nam dolazi mvc3 i ssf4 arcade dlc :P
 Pages:  1  2    4  5

Go To Top