Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Welcome to the Jungle
Ryo

Mood: Груз 200

[*] posted on 5.10.2010 at 08:32
Welcome to the Jungle

Panasonic je predstavio svoju novu prenosnu konzolu The Jungle (moze li gluplje ime?) koja ce biti fokusirana na MMO igre. Od igara je za sada najavljena samo Battle Star Galactica.

The clamshell device will allegedly sport a super high-resolution display, features a full QWERTY keyboard along with what looks like a touch sensitive d-pad and button arrangement, and may run atop a custom Linux build. The Jungle will also apparently sport a mini HDMI port, a micro USB port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.

3DO Portable? :D

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
DieH@rd
Administrator

Mood: Proud member of "Glorious PC gaming Master Race".

shocked.gif posted on 6.10.2010 at 21:05
Panasonic Jungle [nova prenosna konzola]

Panasonic has just revealed that they are hard at work on a portable gaming system of their own. Its name is the Jungle, and it is a slightly different style of portable online gaming platform.

According to the company, the Jungle is "a new mobile device concept designed specifically for online gamers". We do know that it features a high resolution display, a flip-open clamshell design like the Nintendo DS, along with a D-pad, various face and shoulder buttons, a mini-keyboard and touchpad. More specific details will be released in the future.

One of the first software titles revealed is the browser-based MMO, Battlestar Galactica Online.

There's not much there at the moment, besides the cute little mascot and the teaser video, but for now check out the official site at, obviously, WelcomeTo.TheJungle.com.

:lol:

Odo u hunt po josh detalja...

"There is but one path. We kill them all."
- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."
-Prophecy of Dr.Fate, Smallville S9

"It is Microsoft. And I will kill them."
- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
DieH@rd
Administrator

Mood: Proud member of "Glorious PC gaming Master Race".

[*] posted on 6.10.2010 at 21:13

http://gizmodo.com/5655371/exclusive-first-photo-of-jungle-panasoni...

qwerty tastatura, ekran dobre rezolucije, nepoznate iznutrice, hdmi port, linux OS. Its gonna fail skoro sigurno, al kudos za pokusaj.

"There is but one path. We kill them all."
- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."
-Prophecy of Dr.Fate, Smallville S9

"It is Microsoft. And I will kill them."
- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Grunt
Celeb Freak

Mood: Shameless

[*] posted on 6.10.2010 at 21:39

Hm looks good, samo za ovakve stvari je cena presudna tacka.

dimitrijer
Woy Chan

Mood: nyan nyan nyan nyan

[*] posted on 6.10.2010 at 21:58

ne mora biti fail,mmo igraca ima uvek,par solidnih igara i namlatice se love,sto rece jedan od komentara na gizmondu farmville za poneti i eto njima kesha
Igoritza
Super Saiyan Mod

Mood: ARMY!

[*] posted on 6.10.2010 at 22:35

Quote: Originally posted by DieH@rd  
nepoznate iznutrice

ako su chvarci i kavurma I'll buy it at a high price :lol:

When pride and presumption walk before,
Shame and loss follow wery closely..

Omega_Red
EmuGlx Legend

Mood: deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves

[*] posted on 1.3.2011 at 14:15

Nista od "Dzungle":
Consumer electronics giant Panasonic Corp said on Tuesday it had dropped development of a handheld online gaming device that had been tentatively named "Jungle."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/01/us-panasonic-games-idUSTR...

Prepali se NGP-a vjerovatno. :D

gogos11
1337 Member

[*] posted on 1.3.2011 at 16:44

Pa i normalno je...sony i nintendo imaju vec razradjen posao...a panasonic bi morao da uleti sa ogromnim dodatnim obavezama, kao sto je razvijanje sopstvenih ekskluziva za svoju konzolu...A posto su ocito sve htjeli da ubace i linux i time da naprave uredjaj koji ce moci koristiti i kao netbook, ili sl. sumnjam da imaju i vremena i para da grabe taj zalogaj.

A mozda ipak pocne porizvodnja ovoga cuda

No_LiMiT
Banned Faggot

Mood: Valar Morghulis

[*] posted on 1.3.2011 at 19:32

Za farmville playere?

Omega_Red
EmuGlx Legend

Mood: deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves

[*] posted on 2.3.2011 at 00:10

Nakon sto je Razer pokazao Switchblade "netbook", vidjeli su ovi iz Panasonica koliko je Jungle bila losa zamisao...

gogos11
1337 Member

[*] posted on 2.3.2011 at 11:25

Ufff to je opasna stvarcica...nisam ljubitelj netbook-a, ali ono kad sav vidio pozelio sam u svom vlasnistvu :D

Go To Top