Emulation Galaxy Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: The Undertaker confronts Brock Lesnar at UFC 121. (Spoiler)
Mandrak
1337 Member

[*] posted on 25.10.2010 at 08:09
The Undertaker confronts Brock Lesnar at UFC 121. (Spoiler)

[Edited on 25.10.2010 by DieH@rd]

ROH 4 LIFE!

DieH@rd
Administrator

Mood: Proud member of "Glorious PC gaming Master Race".

[*] posted on 25.10.2010 at 08:31

WM27, the streak continues.

"There is but one path. We kill them all."
- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."
-Prophecy of Dr.Fate, Smallville S9

"It is Microsoft. And I will kill them."
- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Cod3r
Vigilante

Mood: Open Beta

[*] posted on 25.10.2010 at 09:41

Pročitah o ovome juče , uopšte neće biti meča. Netačne glasine.

Quote:
Ovo je forum, naravno da niko ne cita.

Nick
Super Administrator

Mood: CHANGE!

[*] posted on 26.10.2010 at 03:49

Ma nema sansi Brok je previse treninga i vremena ulozio u MMA da bi sad zbog jedne izgubljene titule napustio sve i vratio se wrestlingu.... a drugo mislim da je UFC veoma slican WWE-u po brutalnim ugovorima koji zabranjuju takve stvari.

You don't stop playing video games because you get old. You get old because you stop playing video games. :)
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4.11.2010 at 20:30

Ako je verovati wrestling news sajtovima... ovo je trebalo da se desi, da je Brok pobedio

Quote:

WWE sources have informed us that the original plan for the Undertaker and Brock Lesnar confrontation at UFC 121 was for it to occur backstage after the show, likely at the press conference where tons of media and cameras were. This plan, however, hinged on Brock Lesnar winning his fight - which didn't happen.

After Lesnar lost, he needed stitches and decided not to appear at the press conference as a way of giving Cain Velasquez his "moment." The Undertaker, who was invited to the event as a personal guest of UFC President Dana White (a huge Undertaker fan), waited backstage after the fight but left when it became apparent that Brock wasn't coming out for the press conference.

The video face-to-face confrontation between Lesnar and and The Undertaker turned out to be a lucky coincidence for WWE and was not what the original plan called for. The YouTube video of that confrontation has been viewed millions of times online and generated a ton of buzz last week, so things worked out just fine.

Source: The Wrestling Observer & Mike Shalik of SEScoops.com

You don't stop playing video games because you get old. You get old because you stop playing video games. :)
grimlord
Super Fr1ck

Mood: Composin'.

[*] posted on 4.11.2010 at 21:10

E shteta. :/ Pa dobro, neka se onda Undertaker bori protiv Cain Velasqueza. :D

Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4.11.2010 at 21:34

Da posto ga prebije Junior DelSantos mozda Cain ode u WWE :lol: Riiight... Ja mislim da je citava prica o Brock-ovom povratku u WWE obican wetdream WWE menadzmenta... Lesnar je posvetio dobre 2 godine MMA treninzima bio sampion preko godinu ipo dana i svakako ima buducnost u MMA-u, nece odustati zbog jednog izgubljenog pojasa i preci preko svega sto je pricao i radio u zadnje vreme zbog jednog cash-in-a na Wrestlemaniji. Uostalom WWE fanovi hejtuju Lesnara zbog toga kako je otisao i prakticno ga ni ne zele nazad. Vince-u bi bilo bolje da dovede Nash-a ili Goldberga... pa mozda cak i Stinga kao out of the box protivnike za Takera sledece godine na WM, ako on uopste i bude bio u stanju da se bori... http://www.24wrestling.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=12888...

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 4.11.2010 at 21:38

Goldberg ili Sting. To bi bio pure win.

- Spartacus

"And when you show yourself to the world, it will be a different age than ours, Clark. A silver age of heroism, that will start when they look up into the sky at you with hope for tomorrow. You will help everyone to embrace it."

- Sony Computer Entertainment President and CEO Ken Kutaragi, asked in 1994 who he thought the biggest competition would be for his upcoming PlayStation game console.
Nick
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 4.11.2010 at 22:14

Ako ne uspeju nikoga sa strane da dovuku do WM bice onda Cena... pa Taker moze da se pozdravi sa streakom :)

DieH@rd
Administrator

[*] posted on 4.11.2010 at 22:25

Ja verujem da ce Taker otici neporazen u penziju.

- Spartacus

Master Exploder
1337 Member

Mood: 0_o

[*] posted on 4.11.2010 at 22:53

Quote: Originally posted by Nick  
Ako ne uspeju nikoga sa strane da dovuku do WM bice onda Cena... pa Taker moze da se pozdravi sa streakom :)

Prvo, zasto bi bio Cena od svih ljudi?
Drugo, zasto bi Cena pobijedio?

Go To Top