Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: Strip preporuke!
forsaken demon
Supper Administrator

Mood: What a horrible life to have a curse

[*] posted on 25.1.2011 at 17:33
Strip preporuke!

Pričali smo o ovakvom threadu i krajnje je vreme da ga kreiramo. :)

Topic će funkcionisati tako što će svako ko ima želju i volju napisati strip preporuku, naravno kada naiđe na nešto zaista kvalitetno. Dakle, nešto što zaista smatrate dobrim i mislite da će se dopasti i drugima. Ovakvi postovi ne moraju da slede CBW templejt, ali bih ipak stavio da naslov stripa mora da bude neke upadljive boje(limegreen nekako deluje najočiglednije :D), a ako vas ne mrzi stavite i neku sliku, kako bi preporuka bila upadljivija na jednoj stranici.

Mangu prosledite u Anime/Maga sekciju, sve ostalo može ovde.

Komentari su dozvoljeni, ali svaka veća diskusija će biti splitovana u poseban thread. Takođe, uvek se preporučuje kreiranje zasebnog topica, da bi se stripovi što više proširili forumom. :)

Kod za boju:

Code:
[b][color=LimeGreen]Naslov Stripa[/color][/b]

'Fighting evil, so you don't have to!'

"What are you dense? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you THINK I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman." - Batman Ultimate thread
Grunt
Celeb Freak

Mood: Shameless

[*] posted on 25.1.2011 at 18:19

Girls

Odlicna mystery prica, plus cliffhanger na kraju svake sveske tera na dalje citanje, crtez je poprilicno prost, ali sluzi svrsi. Svideo mi se strip jer su likovi onako bas life like, mogao sam lako da se poistovetim sa istima, sto odma celu stvar cini mnogo boljom.

[Edited on 25-1-2011 by Grunt]

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
forsaken demon
Supper Administrator

[*] posted on 25.1.2011 at 18:24

Zaboravih da je lični komentar dobrodošao. Ne morate ništa dugačko, par rečenica o tome šta vas je oduševilo u tom naslovu. :)

Nisam čitao, ali sam čuo dosta hvalospeva o tom naslovu.

[Edited on 25-1-2011 by forsaken demon]

"What are you dense? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you THINK I am?
DragonOfTheEarth
One of the Seven Angels

Mood: Uncanny X-men

[*] posted on 25.1.2011 at 20:28

X-Men

Ovo nije bas tipicna preporuka, ali ce sigurno pomoci svakom ko zeli da cita X-Men stripove.

Posto sam oduvek bio veliki fan X-Mena, stalno sam imao zelju da krenem sa citanjem stripova o njima, ali me je gomila izdanja, verzija, crossovera i statijaznamcegasvene odbijala od takve ideje. Pre par meseci sam se ipak odlucio da krenem sa citanjem, i u mnogome mi je u tome pomogao sledeci post:

Quote:

Great jumping on Points for X-men titles:
Uncanny #1-66
Ah, this is where it all started. Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. Especially the Roy Thomas and Neal Adams issues are a great read.
The back issues are VERY expensive, but they are also available is the cheap B&W Essentials, and in the colorfull Masterworks Hardcovers (5 volumes).
Only for those who can look past the 60's dialogue.

Giant Size X-men #1 + Uncanny #94-up
The start of the run that made the X-men the #1 franchise, and critically acclaimed by most X-men fans. Reads like one big novel story up untill #280 because it had just one writer for 17 years. Expensive to start here. Essentials are a cheap solution if you don't mind reading black&white comics. Masterworks Hardcover editions are an amazing collection in color, but are quite expensive. IMHO, worth every dollar though. Another cheap option is buying the old Classic X-men series. They reprint a big chunk of this run, but not all of it. (IIRC up to # 200). Very cheap to buy, and in color!

X-men #1-up + Uncanny #281-up.
Many crossovers with other titles.....Welcome to the 90's!
It's great up untill the Age of Apocalypse crossover. The AoA crossover was AWESOME, but after that the X-men went downhill IMHO with many, many crossovers, many writer changes etc, and haven't really recovered yet to this day. Many good stories, don't get me wrong, but with the many writer changes, many plots left unsolved or were rushed.

X-men #100-up + Uncanny #381-up.
Claremont returns. IMHO, greatly underrated, but badly received. Bad jumping on point, mostly because it doesn't last long.

Uncanny X-men #394-up + (new) X-men #114-up + X-treme X-men #1-up
GREAT jumping on point for the last two series! I'd avoid Uncanny after #400 like the plague though. Some of the worst X-stories IMHO, disliked by most X-men fans.
Before those issues, Casey wrote Uncanny, but again, very short, so not advisable for the beginning reader.
X-treme X-men is a new series, by Claremont and Larocca. Classic X-men tales for the new millenium.
New X-men is the same series as X-men, but because of the All Different stories, 'New' is added to emphasize the new direction. The first real new direction for the X-men since Giant Size X-men #1.

Uncanny #444-475 + X-men #166-187 + Astonishing X-men #1-current
Claremont returns yet again to Uncanny, and thus X-treme is cancelled.
X-men has lost the 'New' in the meantime, and Milligan takes over that title.
Astonishing by Whedon.
Uncanny tells that X-men story with that classic feel yet again, X-men is trying to be the different X-book, and Astonishing also has that classic feel, but with a modern sauce sprinkled over it.

Uncanny #475-current + X-men #188-current
Yep, yet another revamp in a short time.
With Brubaker's Uncanny, the mini-series Deadly Genesis is a MUST (it's available in trade).
These runs aren't that old, so a GREAT jumping on points!

X-related series:

New Mutants Graphic Novel + New Mutants #1-54
The New Mutants Graphic Novel (Marvel Graphic Novel #4) leads directly into the new New Mutants series, the first X-men spin off series!!
Written by Claremont, and HIGHLY enjoyable, especially when Magik becomes a teammember.

New Mutants #55-86
Louise Simonson takes over writing. Sadly, not that great run IMHO, with some of the most awefull new characters ever created (Birdbrain, Gosamyr).

New Mutants #87-100
Enter Rob Liefeld!! Say what you want about the L-man, but man was he a breath of fresh air back then, and really pumped life back into this book, even though dumping most everyone from the original team. Leads into X-force.

X-force #1-43
Nicieza writes it all, with Liefeld on art at the beginning but followed up by Greg Capullo and Tony Daniel, two amazing artists IMHO.
The beginning of this series is a bit too 90's maybe, but especially after the X-cutioner's Song issues, this book is amazing.
Issue #19 is one of my all-time fave issues (Cannonball vs Xavier!)

X-force #44-??
I am sure someone can give some info on these issues.

X-factor #1-70
Featuring the Original 5 X-men: Cyclops, Beast, Angel, Iceman and the just-back-from-the-dead Jean grey! Read the trade Phoenix Rising for the return story. As good as all issues written by Louise Simonson.

X-factor #71-87
Second Genesis X-factor! Peter David takes over writing, and sadly he leaves way too soon. Not many issues, but crapdamnit are they GOOD.
All new team (Madrox, Strong Guy, Quicksilver, Wolfsbane, Havok, Polaris), many connections to the current X-factor series.

X-factor #88-149
The third era of this book turns this book into a government team with Forge as the leader. Teammembers: Polaris, Wildchild, Shard, Mystique, Sabretooth.
Book ends with #149, supposedly killing Havok in an explosion. He is transported to another world though: leads into the short Mutant X series.

Excalibur: Sword is Drawn special + Excalibur #1-34
England based team is formed with former X-men Nightcrawler, Shadowcat and Phoenix. Great, although crazy, stories.

Excalibur #35-41
Lobdell writes. Ignore!!!! Not a bash at the man himself (he wrote some amazing Uncanny issues) but this is just bad.

Excalibur #42-82
Alan Davis run, with some Lobdell at the end and in between. Alan Davis issues are a great read, and the later Lobdell is not that bad either.

Excalibur # 83-102 (I think)
Warren Ellis issues. Great read.

Excalibur #103-125
Ben Raab as writer. Like Lobdell's first issues, better ignore this.

Wolverine
Get the trade of the first mini by Miller and Claremont. Amazing stuff.
Logan's first solo series is amazing, with some great writing by Claremont, Peter David and Larry Hama. Around #100 it starts to get bad though.....

A, sto se nalazenja svih ovih stripova, najlaksi nacin da se dodje do svih je skidanje revidirane x-men hronologije. Samo googlajte Revised Chronological X-men 01(pa sve do 18).

[Edited on 25.1.2011 by DragonOfTheEarth]

Maxa
the Unyielding

Mood: fuckit...

[*] posted on 28.1.2011 at 11:54

Fantastic scifi graphic novels (that will get you hooked for life)

http://io9.com/5625177/fantastic-scifi-graphic-novels-that-will-get...

mene je zaintrigiralo... ^^

[Edited on 28-1-2011 by forsaken demon]

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce!
A man's home is where his heart is, in my case... the penis! - Danny Crane
What the fuck did I do?! - Jimmy McNulty
Please stop putting unattractive women that you jerk off to in your signatures. We don't care!
Also, meaningless gifs are meaningless.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
forsaken demon
Supper Administrator

[*] posted on 29.1.2011 at 21:26

Pogledao sam malo listu iznad i ono što mogu da kažem je da su I Kill Giants, Ronin i Tintin(za njega je obavezno nabavljanje skenova iz Politikinog Zabavnika, prevod je bio vrh :D) sigurno vredni čitanja, ostale nisam ,,obradio''. Ima još dosta kvalitetnih fantasy/scifi naslova.

Snake-Eyes
Dark Ronin

Mood: Phönix herunter

[*] posted on 2.2.2011 at 17:46

PREDATOR:HOMEWORLD (1999) (Dark Horse)
Artist:Toby Cypress/Mark Lipka
Writer:James Vance/Kate Worley
Genre:Science-Fiction/Action/Adventure

#1-4
Predator:Homeworld #1
Predator:Homeworld #2
Predator:Homeworld #3
Predator:Homeworld #4
Naturalist Maya Bergstrom and ex-combat photographer George Maxwell have just met a Predator for the first time -- an ancient, legendary warrior unlike any other Predator. But he's not here to hunt humans. His mission is to bring down three young, thrill-kill Predators that don't follow their race's warrior code. But Maya and George are on to something: the real reason Predators are flocking to Earth. If they're right, the human race is in for one hell of a wake-up call!
Poslednji u nizu stripova Predatora koji sam procitao.Jako dobra prica,oldschool predator protiv nove krvi koja ne prati njihov tradicionalni put:D
Prejako.Vredi procitati:)

[Edited on 2.2.2011 by Snake Eyes]

"WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE!!!" - Simon Belmont
DragonOfTheEarth
One of the Seven Angels

Mood: Uncanny X-men

[*] posted on 5.2.2011 at 20:53

Wild Cards

Examining a world of superpowered "aces" and deformed "jokers," George R.R. Martin's Wild Cards series has enjoyed a long run of prose novels, with ordinary people having their lives suddenly and irrevocably changed. With the series getting the comics treatment in 2008 with Dabel Brothers, Wild Cards: The Hard Call will conclude its long-awaited run with Dynamite Entertainment in May. With new aces Alex and Simon teaming up with the multipowered antihero known as the Sleeper to find a stealth killer of all things Wild Card, Newsarama caught up with Wild Cards creator George R.R. Martin and series writer Daniel Abraham to talk a little bit about the series, what it was like to change publishers, and what's next for this all-too-human universe. Read on, and enjoy this exclusive first look at interiors from the long-awaited issue.

Jos jedno od dela svima nam dobro poznatog Dzordza Martina. Wild Cards je serijal knjiga koji on pise u saradnji sa jos par drugih pisaca, Daniel Abraham je jedan od njih. Ovo je comic adaptacija tih knjiga, sjajna prica u 6 delova.

edit: Ako imate problema sa nalazenjem, ima na Demonoidu. ;)

[Edited on 5.2.2011 by DragonOfTheEarth]

Snake-Eyes
Dark Ronin

[*] posted on 6.2.2011 at 15:50

Znam neke likove koji su igrali role-play Wild Cards.Stavio sam na skidanje,deluje mi ok.

Stale
Fr1ck

Mood: Winter Is Coming

[*] posted on 6.2.2011 at 16:18

Jel citao neko Cowboy Ninja Viking? Cuo sam da je dobar pa kontam da skinem.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

To permit irresponsible authority is to sow disaster; to hold a man responsible for anything he does not control is to behave with blind idiocy.

Snake-Eyes
Dark Ronin

[*] posted on 6.2.2011 at 16:34

Triplets unit:)Prelistao sam samo po netu da vidim na sta lici bas zato sto su mi preporucili i deluje ok.Taman procitas i ti preporucis,make it official da se mora procitati:D
CNV

Snake-Eyes
Dark Ronin

[*] posted on 23.2.2011 at 22:47

Elric:The Making of a Sorcerer (DCU|Wiki)

#1-4
Novela sadrzi cetiri price:
* The First Dream: Bargains in Blades
* The Second Dream: The Sea King's Sister
* The Third Dream: The South Wind's Soul
* The Fourth Dream: Dragon Lord's Destiny
Radnja se desava pre knjige Elric of Melniboné,pre pocetka sage o Stormbringeru:D

[Edited on 23.2.2011 by Snake-Eyes]

bojan_dk

[*] posted on 26.3.2011 at 15:54

Punisher MAX #1 - #6

[Edited on 26.3.2011 by bojan_dk]
the patriot
philosopher

Mood: positively shocking

[*] posted on 26.3.2011 at 16:02

The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck

Kada sam bio mali u Mikijevom Almanahu (cinimi se) sam citao jedan deo ovih prica. Vredi procitati, ipak je Scrooge jedan od (meni) najgotivnijih likova odatle.

Misli...
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Snake-Eyes
Dark Ronin

[*] posted on 10.5.2011 at 15:37

NEMESIS (ComicVine|Wiki)

Filesonic & Rapidshare:

The supervillain Nemesis blows up a building in Tokyo, killing a SWAT team, and later kills a police inspector. In Washington, D.C., the FBI informs metro police Chief Inspector Blake Morrow that Nemesis is targeting him next. Nemesis soon hijacks Air Force One over the District of Columbia, taking the United States president hostage and crashing the plane, killing hundreds.

LICNI KOMENTAR:

Batman went wrong:D

[Edited on 10.5.2011 by Snake-Eyes]

forsaken demon
Supper Administrator

[*] posted on 10.5.2011 at 16:56

Htedoh jednom da spomenem i Nemesisa, odličan je, barem ovo što sam ja video. :)

Snake-Eyes
Dark Ronin

[*] posted on 10.5.2011 at 17:10

Nadam se da ce ga biti jos,meni se svideo:)

Go To Top