Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favorites  
Author: Subject: [Android] Install custom ROM-ova
Stale
Fr1ck

Mood: Winter Is Coming

[*] posted on 1.7.2011 at 13:43
[Android] Install custom ROM-ova

Ok, nesto sam se zagrejao da isprobam neki od custom ROM-ova za moj Huawei, pa me interesuje kakva su iskustva ljudi sa ovom operacijom.

Ono sto me tacno interesuje je:

Koliko je komplikovana procedura?
Kolike su sanse da zeznem telefon ovim eksperimentisanjem (naravno ne mislim da fizcki kvar :D)?
probao bih ovaj ROM: http://tinyurl.com/5vjovhz

[Edited on 1.7.2011 by Stale]

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

To permit irresponsible authority is to sow disaster; to hold a man responsible for anything he does not control is to behave with blind idiocy.

Omega_Red
EmuGlx Legend

Mood: deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves

[*] posted on 1.7.2011 at 14:46

"Najtezi" dio je instalirati ClockWorkMod Recovery. Kada to odradis, postupak ubacivanja novih romova je trivijalan - udjes u recovery, ocistis sve cache particije, flesujes rom sa kartice i restartujes fon.

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Stale
Fr1ck

Mood: Winter Is Coming

[*] posted on 1.7.2011 at 15:45

Flashovao sam upravo na http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=10960413
Sad cu da vidim kako se ponasa :)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

To permit irresponsible authority is to sow disaster; to hold a man responsible for anything he does not control is to behave with blind idiocy.

Go To Top