Shadic\'s Top 10 Video Game Characters (Worst)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadic

New Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
1,405
Likes
0
Points
0
#1


Oh Snaps! Because I have nothing better to do, I have devised another top 10 list, this time of characters from video gaming history. Sonic, or any characters from Sonic, will not make a appearence however, since obviously they\'d be my favorite.
The list will branch over all of gaming\'s history, so there\'s bound to be one that suits your fancy on the list. That\'s right, fancy.

Anyways, i\'ll get working on this bad boy tomorrow...Stay tuned for fun characters, great descriptions and other lies!!

:D





[Edited on 6.1.2006 by shadic]

[Edited on 6.1.2006 by shadic]

[Edited on 7.1.2006 by shadic]
 

cobra952

Pedro lacks political experience
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
1,256
Likes
0
Points
0
#2
Laharl better have made the list.... or else i will be hurt. T_T

EDIT: Seriously, i made a bet, if he\'s not they\'ll break my legs.

[Edited on 28.12.2005 by cobra952]
 

Rouben

New Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2005
Messages
1,112
Likes
0
Points
0
#3
lmao...

look... I\'ll I\'m asking is that Mario gets the Grand Master of Game Characters award. That\'s all...
 

bor3d

New Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
1,838
Likes
0
Points
0
#4
:eek:, shadic you forgot to put \"the banner is sexy\"??
o, is megaman gonna be on the list??
 

Wolf

Vote For Pedro
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
2,794
Likes
0
Points
0
#5
Originally posted by Rouben
lmao...

look... I\'ll I\'m asking is that Mario gets the Grand Master of Game Characters award. That\'s all...
That is too much to ask for. We all now Sonic > Mario. Sonic can give Mario a heartattack by challenging him to a race. Unless it would be a race to McDonalds. Sonic would avoid that place like the plague, Mario would order off the dollar menu because he\'s broke at the moment.


Sonic won\'t appear?! :O SHAME ON YOU SHADIC. I hate this list now.
 

shadic

New Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
1,405
Likes
0
Points
0
#6
Originally posted by Wolf


Sonic won\'t appear?! :O SHAME ON YOU SHADIC. I hate this list now.
Sonic obviously would be number one, and instead of having the list 10-2, I just made top 10 (excluding Sonic).

@Bo3rd: Mehh-Be, you\'ll have to wait and see.

Anyways, Number freaking 10!

Terry Bogard
Company: SNK
Main Series: Fatal Fury/ King OF The Fighters



Terry Bogard \"The Hungry Wolf\" starts the list off at number 10. He may not be biggest gaming icon, but his contrubution in gaming history is undenied. Better known by his red and white outfit from his early days, he has become a icon among fighting games. SNK, a company that was reering it\'s head into the fighting genre couldn\'t really compete with such power houses as Capcom\'s \"Street Fighter\", but Fatal Fury proved to be competition. Fatal Fury 1, with Terry as the head lining character, introduced some new features to the already developed Fighting sytem. By allowing players to fight on two planes, rather than the traditional 1, SNK showed that they had the skill to compete with Capcom. The Fatal Fury series rose to be one of SNK\'s most memorable and lasting series, and would later on move into the \"King Of The Fighters\" series. Terry Bogard quickly became the mascot for the thriving SNK.

Number 9 Tomorrow...BetchA YA CaNt GuEsS WhoSe nExT!?

[Edited on 28.12.2005 by shadic]
 

Phaze

I Lost My Virginity Before My Dad
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
2,686
Likes
0
Points
0
#9
Rock should be #1 on the list. hes shadics other fave char.
 

Kenyerd

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
266
Likes
0
Points
0
#11
but he\'s in legacy of goku (the first one), he\'s the main character and he saves earth a nd namek, so ther for he\'s a hero too.
BUT U NEED THE GUY FROM HARVEST MOON LMAO
 

Phaze

I Lost My Virginity Before My Dad
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
2,686
Likes
0
Points
0
#12
hes gonna have ryu (street fighter), and ryu hayabusa (ninja gaiden), for sure!
 

GMSR

New Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
667
Likes
0
Points
0
#14
ooooo yes FF you need zidane and cloud on there oh ye and tidus oh ye and that arron from FF10 (however you spell it)
 

Kenyerd

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2004
Messages
266
Likes
0
Points
0
#15
and irvine and zell form FF8 maybe squall but he has a stupid scar on his face
and u neeed cecil from FF4
 

GMSR

New Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
667
Likes
0
Points
0
#17
oh ye cecil the palidan squall is a prick lol i hate him that fat thing from FFIX is funny the one from the swamp lmao
 

Phaze

I Lost My Virginity Before My Dad
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
2,686
Likes
0
Points
0
#18
that fag from Kingdom Hearts will be on there. and maybe the guy from pitfall. xD!
 
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
2,782
Likes
0
Points
0
#20
Originally posted by shadic
Terry Bogard \"The Hungry Wolf\" starts the list off at number 10. He may not be biggest gaming icon, but his contrubution in gaming history is undenied. Better known by his red and white outfit from his early days, he has become a icon among fighting games. SNK, a company that was reering it\'s head into the fighting genre couldn\'t really compete with such power houses as Capcom\'s \"Street Fighter\", but Fatal Fury proved to be competition. Fatal Fury 1, with Terry as the head lining character, introduced some new features to the already developed Fighting sytem. By allowing players to fight on two planes, rather than the traditional 1, SNK showed that they had the skill to compete with Capcom. The Fatal Fury series rose to be one of SNK\'s most memorable and lasting series, and would later on move into the \"King Of The Fighters\" series. Terry Bogard quickly became the mascot for the thriving SNK.

Also, he\'s a raging homosexual!!



 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top