The Official Maple Story Thread

poplast

Better Then Ever
Joined
Sep 10, 2003
Messages
1,192
Likes
0
Points
0
#41
OMG WHY IS EVERY ONE SO LUCKY EXECPT ME AFLAJGKLGJDG:
DAMIT i really have to find a pan lid
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
4,396
Likes
0
Points
0
#42
Originally posted by poplast
OMG WHY IS EVERY ONE SO LUCKY EXECPT ME AFLAJGKLGJDG:
DAMIT i really have to find a pan lid
I only found one def 10 pan lid in my ENTIRE maple story career.
 

poplast

Better Then Ever
Joined
Sep 10, 2003
Messages
1,192
Likes
0
Points
0
#43
well your lucky then and i heard that the lower the fame higher drop rate is that true?
 
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Messages
1,275
Likes
0
Points
0
#44
Originally posted by poplast
well your lucky then and i heard that the lower the fame higher drop rate is that true?
i don\'t think so, it just takes longer for the monster to drop what u want no matter how much/less fame u have
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
4,396
Likes
0
Points
0
#47
Originally posted by poplast
oooo dam well then i have alot of fame waiting for me... mine is -78 XD
Fame equips requires 20 fame, but some are expection like this:



This is a nice weapon. :lol: :lol:
 
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Messages
1,275
Likes
0
Points
0
#48
Originally posted by Li_ThE_SpYkE
Originally posted by poplast
oooo dam well then i have alot of fame waiting for me... mine is -78 XD
Fame equips requires 20 fame, but some are expection like this:



This is a nice weapon. :lol: :lol:
wth dats hilarious LOL
 

WhoAmI?!

New Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
109
Likes
0
Points
0
#52
Beware! For I am the n00b and have a question for you all!

What is Maple Story and Maple Syrup?:a?:
 

kaiomaga

New Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
1,340
Likes
0
Points
0
#53
OMFG go home whoami.

i will be on maple story everyday when the cashshop comes out.

p.s still lv 38
 

Blaze

The One.....
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
1,558
Likes
0
Points
36
#54
Im getting unaddicted to Maplestory now, it\'s so repetative and hard to level up
 

poplast

Better Then Ever
Joined
Sep 10, 2003
Messages
1,192
Likes
0
Points
0
#56
lol wat servers guys if any of you are on bera help me find a pan lid its been like 4 weeks still no luck
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
4,396
Likes
0
Points
0
#57
Originally posted by poplast
lol wat servers guys if any of you are on bera help me find a pan lid its been like 4 weeks still no luck
We all in Scania, and stop asking to get pan lid, look for it yourself. :mad: :mad:

(I HATE ppl asking for things)
 

pSy

No Life, No Regrets
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
749
Likes
0
Points
0
#58
they arent even hard to find. Just kill green shrooms in massive amounts.

I hunted for like 8 hours looking for wooden tops and not one drop, but i got 2 pan lids from green shrooms in ellinia in less than in maybe 2 hours.

if any of you who play on scania have wooden tops in your possession then i will buy them off of you.

[Edited on 9.25.2005 by pSy]
 
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
4,396
Likes
0
Points
0
#59
Originally posted by pSy
they arent even hard to find. Just kill green shrooms in massive amounts.

I hunted for like 8 hours looking for wooden tops and not one drop, but i got 2 pan lids from green shrooms in ellinia in less than in maybe 2 hours.

if any of you who play on scania have wooden tops in your possession then i will buy them off of you.

[Edited on 9.25.2005 by pSy]
Later on when this sword comes out:
Which drops from Dark Axe Stump, I\'ll be hunting for it. If it drops wooden top I\'ll sell it to you.
 

pSy

No Life, No Regrets
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
749
Likes
0
Points
0
#60
Originally posted by Li_ThE_SpYkE
Originally posted by pSy
they arent even hard to find. Just kill green shrooms in massive amounts.

I hunted for like 8 hours looking for wooden tops and not one drop, but i got 2 pan lids from green shrooms in ellinia in less than in maybe 2 hours.

if any of you who play on scania have wooden tops in your possession then i will buy them off of you.

[Edited on 9.25.2005 by pSy]
Later on when this sword comes out:
Which drops from Dark Axe Stump, I\'ll be hunting for it. If it drops wooden top I\'ll sell it to you.

And i will sell the sword to you if i find it. The only thing rare ive found is a wooden bat. But, i sold it for 75k.
 
Top