What are you listening to?

Joined
Nov 27, 2005
Messages
271
Likes
0
Points
0
Yo guys. U must get Fort Minor. u know that Linkin Park dude , Mike Shinoda.
Well , he got he`s own project and the songs rule!!!
Its mostly hip-hop or such , and it has master beats , i just sounds phenomenal.

Fort Minor - The Rising Tied is what u r looking for. Out of 18 tracks 10 rule! And
i`m not a big rap fan =)...........
 

Phaze

I Lost My Virginity Before My Dad
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
2,686
Likes
0
Points
0
Originally posted by Steamroller
Yo guys. U must get Fort Minor. u know that Linkin Park dude , Mike Shinoda.
Well , he got he`s own project and the songs rule!!!
Its mostly hip-hop or such , and it has master beats , i just sounds phenomenal.

Fort Minor - The Rising Tied is what u r looking for. Out of 18 tracks 10 rule! And
i`m not a big rap fan =)...........
is it available as a torrent somewhere?

Originally posted by Steamroller
Slayer - War Zone

Its Slayer - Warzone
chill out, we don\'t take kindly to ppl telling us what to do and how to do it.
 
Joined
Nov 27, 2005
Messages
271
Likes
0
Points
0
is it available as a torrent somewhere?
Probably , i got it thru Soulseek


chill out, we don\'t take kindly to ppl telling us what to do and how to do it.
I wasnt telling anyone what to to or how to do it....
i just dont have that album , neither the song i have War zone.
Sorry if i offended someone.......
 

Phaze

I Lost My Virginity Before My Dad
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
2,686
Likes
0
Points
0
I\'ll see if i can dig something off my p2p. they better be teh leet if you know what\'s good for ya! *shakes fist*
as for the \"insulting/offending\" thing, don\'t even worry about it, the internet makes things sound different than they are, so i probably just read it the wrong way.
 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
3,078
Likes
0
Points
0
Originally posted by Steamroller
is it available as a torrent somewhere?
Probably , i got it thru Soulseek


chill out, we don\'t take kindly to ppl telling us what to do and how to do it.
I wasnt telling anyone what to to or how to do it....
i just dont have that album , neither the song i have War zone.
Sorry if i offended someone.......
You offended mee !! with your...meaness and such....grr.

Lordi - Blood Red Sandman
 

GMSR

New Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
667
Likes
0
Points
0
@ KBM how long have you not been a mod lol i neve noticed...

CoF - Fear of the dark
 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
3,078
Likes
0
Points
0
Originally posted by GMSR
@ KBM how long have you not been a mod lol i neve noticed...

CoF - Fear of the dark
Look at Lilkarns announcment topic.. a few minutes before that is when I resigned.

Nile - Stones of Sorrow

[Edited on 2/5/2006 by KeyBladeMasta]
 
Top